Recent content by paulk

1. paulk

Walker Evans Walker Link

Got mine but was unable to ride this weekend,, I am really looking forward to seeing how they work first hand
  2. paulk

2015 Xp 1000 Replacement Axles

Running rhino brand from superatv all around.. 3k plus miles with no problems
  3. paulk

Walker Evans Walker Link

I ordered a set 2 days ago,, will see how these work
  4. paulk

Rage Thunder Tire Giveaway!

In need of a new set of tires soon, and these Rage tires look to be the ticket.... I now have 3 plugs in one rear and 1 in the other and the cuts in the fronts are blowing fine bubbles when I hit them with soapy water.
  5. paulk

weld it yourself cages?

here's one ,, says sold out though UTV Giant http://www.utvgiant.com/rzrrzrzwecak.html maybe give them a call to see if they are getting more
  6. paulk

Polaris XP1K CV boot Guard??

has anybody come up with a guard / shield / deflector to keep the small rocks from getting caught between the CV and the Diff housing,, it happens more on the driver side but still got one on the passenger side. Every time I stop for a break I check the area and have removed stones several...
  7. paulk

Turbocharged XP1K with 18'' Wheels!

like everything but the wheel/tire package
  8. paulk

SHAKEDOWN: 2015 High Lifter Edition RZR XP1000

read that the 2015 XP's were limited to 71mph not sure if this would be any different ( said lower reverse gear ) ECM flash time ( warranty voided ) heavier reverse chain ,,, why not make it standard for all XP's :confused:
  9. paulk

Polaris 2014 Chromoly Balenced Drive Shafts

^^^^^^^^^^this would be a phased drive shaft below is out of phase
  10. paulk

Polaris Looking for XP900 Walker Evans take offs for two seater

Here's a set http://www.rzrforums.net/polaris-rzr-parts-sale/139633-xp900-2-seat-walker-evans-2-0-dual-rate-shocks.html
  11. paulk

Belt change on a 900xp

the shiny silver things the belt rides in
  12. paulk

Belt change on a 900xp

put 2300 miles on my 900 original belt before I sold it. kept the spare one that I carried in the 900 for my 1K spare now. Just inspect it every 25 or so hours, blow out the clutches with a compressor and wipe down the sheeves with alcohol ( not the belt)
  13. paulk

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

I hear that,, while I bolt on a cage and some accessories, I never call it a build, there just some add ons. Have even had some compliment my "build" when just showing another forum member a pic for reference
  14. paulk

2015 Polaris RZR lineup.

Dealer Show in Minnesota, starts July 28th

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000