Recent content by poolguy311

1. P

HAMMERS NEEDS YOUR HELP TODAY!!! CALLING ON EVERYONE!!

Term limits need to be imposed for these psychos Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
  2. P

Other Yamaha / Honda "Sport" SxS?

They have lost me as a customer. You will build what the consumers want or you will fail! Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
  3. P

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

They want the best side x side out there then they need to hire people like me who raced the rhino, won a bunch and got nothing from them. We are the people keeping them even slightly in business. You want to build a winning side x side Yamaha? You better start talking to the driver's! What...
  4. P

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Lame. Just quit! Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  5. P

Yamaha Rhino Owners?

Change diff oil often and make sure you use good synthetic oil, like amsoil. Also keep ujoints greased and every couple of seasons clean completely and regrease your cv's with lucas red! Take it from me I have raced and beat the crap out of my rhino. GO JBS! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  6. P

WORCS RD3 HAVASU Information - WHO IS RACING??

Not me! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  7. P

Other New YAMAHA in 5 Days!!!!

Weak!!! What else did you expect:eek: Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  8. P

my WORCS Canyon Raceway pics and video

Crazy whoops and major dust. Hope you have a air system! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  9. P

Caleb Moore - Pray For Caleb....

Prayers from the Hinckley Family! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  10. P

New law requiring helmets in california

As I have said before, I will not wear a helmet and I will keep my conversion. Good luck trying to catch me. Screw you POLITICIANS! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  11. P

Yamaha need to know what clutch kit/brand to o with

If you don't go with James from JBS your crazy. He sponsored me during my WORCS racing season and gave me more support than any of my sponsors not to mention he had the best clutching setup up from anyone and I have driven a lot of setup. I have not meet a more stand up and honest guy than...
  12. P

Yamaha need spindle right side asap

I think I have one. Might be left or right. You should look into trinity spindles. I can get a good deal on them. I will check what I have tomorrow. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  13. P

RJ Anderson WINS 2012 LOORRS Pro-Lite Championship

Congrats RJ, me and my boy Luke tried to help him in Utah for WORCS, stand up guy hardcore racer! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  14. P

It will be fun running!!!! Try and catch me. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  15. P

CPSC can suck it. This is all part of the bigger picture in America. They will take away all of our rights if given the chance . WAKE UP AMERICA!!! VOTE THESE CROOKS OUT!! I say good luck trying to catch me. I will ride without my helmet anyways. They need not forget that the citizens run the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000