Recent content by PPF

1. P

Sometimes, you just need to know when to say NO...

He actually does own it! He just drove 8 hrs from Kansas City to MN to buy it from me last week! It WAS in showroom condition.....and just built. Im proud of him! .... no point in owning it if your not gonna use it I guess...lol (could have used some helmets 4 sure)
  2. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

Lookin good Ken! Thanks for the pics!
  3. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

Its all yours Ken, send your address and phone# to [email protected]. thanks!
  4. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

Nice lookin RZR but its gotta be 2011 or newer to fit.
  5. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

I have a Free stainless steel replacement grill for 2011 and newer RZR and RZRS. Will not fit the XP. I'll even cover the shipping! All I want in return is a few good pics of the grill installed on your (CLEAN) RZR. First person to post a pic of their rig gets it! Must be a nice clean rig.
  6. P

NEW John Deere SXS pic!

Few more pics just came in...
  7. P

John Deere Gator Sport Model

Rusty you beat me!
  8. P

NEW John Deere SXS pic!

Looks like DragonFire has already given this one a little of their magic touch. I was told this one isnt stock.
  9. P

NEW John Deere SXS pic!

Hi guys, A friend sent this to me this morning from some John Deere event in Florida. Not sure if you guys have seen it yet or not, it new to me so I thought I would pass it on. 2 cyclinder 4 valve 0-30 in 2.8 seconds tops out in the mid 50's Possibly availible in the spring?? Might...
  10. P

NEW Commander Front Bumper from PPF

Hey Guys, Thought I would post our new front bumper for the Commander and get some feed back from you. So let me know what you think! One lucky UTVUG member will be gettin a free one! Joey will post the details soon!
  11. P

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv Nice work joey! Sounded like you guys had a good time!
  12. P

NEW 2011 RANGER RZR XP 900

I got to check one out today... looks great in person, and sonuds even better! It gonna sound super mean with some exhaust...
  13. P

All UTV's Pre bent exhaust tubing

Burns stainless or the Chassis Shop should have everything ya need.
  14. P

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals *HERE WE COME!*

I might have to go back down again this year.... 22hr drive but totally worth it! You two will be addicted for sure, you wont believe your eyes on most stuff you see....
  15. P

2011 RZR Winch Mount

Looks Nice! I did just install one of ATR's winch mounts on a 2011 and it worked great, But yours will work just as good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000