Recent content by Ratoutahell

1. Ratoutahell

XX wins V2R

Definitely the best-built factory machine I have seen to date. Having raced, I see lots of significant advantages to this platform over others for sure. Trust me, I was/am not a Wildcat X fan and would never consider the old wildcat as a contender...but this XX...it is much better and by far...
  2. Ratoutahell

Team Mamelli Racing / XDR Off-Road / BITD Vegas to Reno

Your turbo car looks so legit!! Hope you guys had a good time at V2R!
  3. Ratoutahell

Can-Am Vs. Polaris - Officially Equal?

But I would say as of right now, both have their goods and bads...being objective if I had the funds to build another car and was not tied to any brand.........man I think I would build an X3....but I sure like working on the Polaris more...agh!!! Good times to be involved lol
  4. Ratoutahell

Can-Am Vs. Polaris - Officially Equal?

Well I have heard that Polaris has a totally new machine to release later this year (not the S) which would be interesting...and when they do Can-Am has a 198HP version of the X3 they will drop. But hey, that is just what I have heard ;)
  5. Ratoutahell

Polaris General Race Build

He has been racing the car. Check out his Instagram page @drewschultz320 where you can see competed pics of the car.
  6. Ratoutahell

POLARIS RZR ANNOUNCES RACE CONTINGENCY & NEW UTV PURCHASE PROGRAM

Totally agree. As a privateer myself, I am grateful for the support that Polaris gives to racing. Our sport has more product support than any other class by a long ways. However, the structure of the program only supports those that already have all the support they need. I would love to see...
  7. Ratoutahell

Anyone "burning" injectors racing in BITD???

Hey Guys, Curious if anyone has injector issues desert racing. I get about 500 miles out of mine before idle and low end performance degrades drastically. I'm on my 3rd set now. I would guess this is due to contamination in the fuel system. Fuel filters get changed every race and my vent...
  8. Ratoutahell

Valor Racing MINT 400 race report VIDEO!!

Hey everyone, check out our race report video! We have sure enjoyed racing with everyone and hope to continue to learn and get better!
  9. Ratoutahell

#959 Valor Racing 2018 BITD MINT 400 Race Report

Thanks Eric! I appreciate your words. We are feeling the lows right now but you are absolutely right. I think sometimes I am hard on myself more than I should be as to how I finish the race. In reality, it is about the comradery, about the friends that come help me out, and about being a part...
  10. Ratoutahell

#959 Valor Racing 2018 BITD MINT 400 Race Report

#959 Valor Racing 2018 BITD MINT 400 Race Report Facebook: @valor959 IG: k.miller959 When the dust settled from our infamous Parker 250 crash, we immediately dove headlong into fixing our car so we could participate in the MINT 400. After all, this was the 50th Anniversary of the MINT 400...
  11. Ratoutahell

Its one of the most insane UTV's we've ever seen!

Solid rear axle!....interesting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000