Recent content by ravencr

1. R

Bumper & Cage Tubing?

Thanks guys. 1-1/2" .095 it is. Chrid
  2. R

Bumper & Cage Tubing?

Hey Kevin, I've been out of the industry for quite a while. I've got a Ranger XP900 we use in our business and for fun, and I just bought the new ACE 900xc. My little guy has a Polaris Outlaw 50, so we still ride...just not been on the forums much. I'm going to start racing the ACE for fun in...
  3. R

Bumper & Cage Tubing?

Yeah, I know that's the minimum, but I'm wondering what actually people are running that's holding up to bump passes etc? Chris
  4. R

Bumper & Cage Tubing?

Hey Guys, I'm going to be doing a little recreational racing again after many years of not doing it. I'm just curious what size and thickness tubing is most common for bumpers assuming there might be the normal amount of bumping? Also, I'm wondering the same thing about roll cages. Thanks in...
  5. R

RZR XP 900 Vs. RZR S 800...

Me too...
  6. R

RZR XP 900 Vs. RZR S 800...

The video below has some added information to the videos you've probably seen so far on the web, including engine internals, drivetrain info, pictures, additional video footage, and accessories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRqWq0myRVQ Best we can tell so far, here are the primary...
  7. R

Polaris RZR 4 Review

Hey guys, Here's the first phase of the buildup on the RZR 4: http://www.utvunderground.com/f2/polaris-rzr-4-buildup-ultimate-protection-3964.html
  8. R

Polaris RZR 4 Buildup - Ultimate Protection!

From here, repeat the same process for the other set of side skids. Next, install the front center skid just as you have on the previous ones. Next, finish up the installation with the center differential skid plate. Make sure to slide the backside of this skid underneath the front edge of...
  9. R

Polaris RZR 4 Buildup - Ultimate Protection!

Hey guys, In case you didn't get a chance to read it, here's a link to the initial test of the RZR 4: http://www.utvunderground.com/f2/polaris-rzr-4-review-3877.html Like all vehicles you purchase for normal every day use, the stock protection is not quite up to the task when vehicles are...
  10. R

Polaris RZR 4 Review

2010 Specifications Engine - 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder Displacement - 760cc High Output (H.O.) Top Speed - 61 mph (98.2 kph) HP - 55 Fuel System - Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling - Liquid Drive Train Transmission/Final Drive - Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft Drive System -...
  11. R

Polaris RZR 4 Review

Next, we took the RZR 4 out to Moab, UT for the 4th Annual UTV Rally. Our goal was to test the RZR 4’s ability to rock crawl and run through the sand. Although there’s not a ton of sand dunes in Moab, there are some areas we were able to get a feel for the RZR...
  12. R

Polaris RZR 4 Review

When Polaris first introduced the RZR in 2008, the recreational UTV and Side x Side industry was changed forever. As if that wasn’t enough, Polaris introduced the RZR S in 2009, which was leaps and bounds ahead of the competition with a high output factory long travel equipped...
  13. R

4th Annual Moab UTV Rally - April 21-24th, 2010!

Hello everyone, If you've never had a chance to attend the Moab UTV Rally, I'd highly recommend it. Register Here: https://www.eventville.com/catalog/eventregistration1.asp?eventid=1006598 The dates are April 21-24th, 2010, and it will definitely be the Ultimate Family Adventure Vacation...
  14. R

3rd Annual MOAB UTV Rally

I'm definitely interested to know about Moab specifically...please keep us posted if you do make it out to Moab. Chris
  15. R

3rd Annual MOAB UTV Rally

Some people make excuses, and others just do it Kevin. :) Totally kidding, and I understand. The unfortunate part is it gets too hot later, and I'm thinking closer to the Jeep Safari next year. Who knows. :) Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000