Recent content by redrhino99

1. R

Can-Am Shock Tuning In High Desert or Inland Empire

Hi, Were having a can am x-3 built for desert racing at magnum off-road. The car will be done next week but they said we need to add a spacer on the front shocks to help protect the cv's. Is there anyone in the high desert or IE that can install the spacer and dial in the suspension for desert...
  2. R

Pit Crew Equipment & Tools

Hi, Were starting a new utv team & were new to racing desert racing. Just done worcs racing. What equipment and tools should we have at every pit. Does somebody have a master list that they use for every race that they can share? Thanks, Joe
  3. R

Maxxis Bighorn 26x12x12

Yes correct. How much & where can I get it? Thanks!
  4. R

Maxxis Bighorn 26x12x12

Hi, I'm looking for a used maxxis bighorn 26x12x12 tire. Let me know if you have one. Thanks!
  5. R

Searching for a black SS108 Rim

Hi I'm looking for one black ss108 rim. Size 12x7 Bolt Pattern 4/156 Offset 4+3 Thanks, Joe 760-508-2080
  6. R

Slasher Axles????

Are slasher axles/ half shafts any good for a 2011 rzr4 800? Thanks.
  7. R

MINT 400 Unlimited Race Crash/Rollover Video

MINT 400 Rollover Crash - YouTube
  8. R

2013 King of The Hammers Videos

Video of the entrance of Wrecking Ball. King of The Hammers 2013 Wrecking Ball - YouTube
  9. R

Robby Gordon at The King of The Hammers. Robby Gordon King of The Hammers 2013 - YouTube
  10. R

Footage at resolution/backdoor at the KOH race. King of The Hammers 2013 Resolution/ Backdoor - YouTube
  11. R

Footage of chocolate thunder from the KOH race. King of The Hammers 2013 Chocolate Thunder - YouTube
  12. R

KOH UTV race course map???

Does anyone have a map of the race course yet? Thanks.
  13. R

RZR 4 Over Heating

That was it thanks for the info.
  14. R

RZR 4 Over Heating

My 2011 RZR4 is over heating due to the radiator fan isn't coming on. Is there a fuse for the fan or something else that's not making it turn on? Thanks, Redrhino99
  15. R

Barstow to Vegas 2012

I've done this trip 6 times already. I've left from slash x to stateline & i've left from minneola road to stateline. Minneola road is much easier & way less issues since you don't have to cross the 40 freeway. I've never ran into to a cop or chp but I'm thinking they would cause a issue. At...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000