Recent content by rjv

1. R

SR1 parts are flowing in!!!

thanks ben, i will start looking
  2. R

SR1 parts are flowing in!!!

how much are the sr1 kits, what is the best year motor to get?
  3. R

RZR-S factory shocks

yes you can re spring them
  4. R

SR1 suggested rules are up!

how much is the weller kit going for? Every racing series in the world have rules that racers don't like. Most will spent time working around the rules or should i say twisting them. There will always be rules, if you don't like them start your own series or class. Good for weller for trying...
  5. R

Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

I got gotcha, very nice work and do have a lot time time in for sure. keep the pics coming
  6. R

Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

Paul, if you don't mind me asking how forming the cowlings? A pull max, stampings,? The project looks great, you are very talented. Thanks for the pics
  7. R

Yamaha R1 Engine Swap - Keep 4x4!!!

how are your stock cvs, and diffs holding up? How many miles have you put on that set up? How much of the power is usable in regular riding? What kinda riding do you mostly do? How much do you have invested in the conversion not counting your time, just parts. Thanks for the info
  8. R

700 cam and bored TB

did you back to to back the tb to see the gain? Or did you do the cam and it at the same time? Thanks for the info
  9. R

just got a new miller tig welder!

PRACTICE, play scraps, try changing you heat,I beleave your freq is fixed, not sure about post flow and ect. Change your heat by 5 amps at a time, start with your amps at the thickness of material. What rod are you using? Get some super missile rod, it with most materials and lays down great...
  10. R

springs

pm sent
  11. R

springs

You can get them from almost any spring company, such as hyper-coil. I would not go with a progessive spring in the rear because it will make your machine want the buck. I would go with 250 in the front and 400 in the rear. If you can't find them out there I can ship you some from nc.
  12. R

Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

rhino's loooking great, and sweet lights
  13. R

Another RZR S....

really nice work, is that how you make your living?
  14. R

All UTV's PRO-TOOL BENDER

they have 240 degree dies, you just have to call to get the pricing, called today and they offerred 10% off the dies and a new bender.
  15. R

All UTV's PRO-TOOL BENDER

Does anyone use the pro tool 105 tubing bender. If so let me know what you think of it ( pros and cons ). I have been using a mitler borther bender air over hydro. I think about getting a 105 with the hydro conversion. I am wanting to bend some 180s. The mb will only go just past 90. If...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000