Recent content by Rokitman

1. Rokitman

RZR 570 vs 900

Sure it would. Has plenty of power but is limited in suspension. I had one for 3 1/2 years and it took me everywhere I wanted to go. There are many here in this forum who saw some of the crazy stuff I did with my 570. At 6'1" you may have leg room problems with either a 570 or 900 , but power...
  2. Rokitman

Carnage in Colorado - Papa Pierce RZR 900 S Rollover

I'm surprised the stock belts kept him from getting hurt. Glad he's ok!
  3. Rokitman

Looking

The 570 is a great machine. It's hp is close to equal of the 800 and will go darn near anywhere. The is also a ton of aftermarket stuff you can get for them. I had mine for 3 1/2 years before getting a new 900.
  4. Rokitman

2017 Rally On The Rocks Information

I just got a cargo trailer I'm converting into a toy hauler and I'm scrambling to get it ready for the rally. Putting in a shower, chem toilet, folding beds, and interior lights. Other stuff later. I'll be camping at the arena in the trailer instead of at the OK in the back of my truck. It's...
  5. Rokitman

Hells Revenge of course. Do it every year and have done all the obstacles including Hells Gate, Escalator, Hot Tubs, and Tip Over Challenge. Also did Cliffhanger, Poison Spider, Moab Rim, Brittany Spears at Strike ravine, Steel Bender, and Metal Masher and the 570 shined! Only a broken front CV...
  6. Rokitman

It will be my 5th also but the first time without my venerable RZR 570. Will be tackling it with a RZR 900S this time.
  7. Rokitman

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

BTW do any of the rides not go up the Bradshaw trail? That sucker is hard on equipment not to mention my ancient body!
  8. Rokitman

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

We can have a pot luck on another day. I gonna bring a couple of pies!
  9. Rokitman

Anyone into guns??

How much litigation does this group do? The NRA spends millions each year on litigation in the courts. Does this group do the same?
  10. Rokitman

Registration is open for the May event. Get registered early before the prime trails get filled up!
  11. Rokitman

Anyone into guns??

I got a copy of the legislation from the NRA. It states that if the lever lock is installed it need not be registered. That makes the magazine fixed. If the rifle is featureless like a box stock Mini-14 it need not be registered. I'll go back and look again to make sure. Edit- Article 2 of...
  12. Rokitman

Merry Christmas

Well crap, my pic disappeared!
  13. Rokitman

Anyone into guns??

I'm committed to taking care of my 91 year old father. Is that a good enough reason to stay?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000