Recent content by rupert14

1. R

Miller canyon burned down by turbo rzr

I hope Polaris takes a serious look at how the poor quality product testing is affecting our industry. Every 3 months polaris has a new "build number" to update the parts dept on all their changes on the assembly line. Yamaha has not changed a single bolt. I don't own either of them so no...
  2. R

Sims Motorsports (The Mint 400)

Well done and great write up. Nothing beats the overall experience of the Mint 400. Next time e let me know when your camping and I will sit on top your RV with my .50 cal. It keeps the rif raf away.
  3. R

100MPH Yamaha YXZ1000R Dyno Pull - Alba Performance

My DSR1 did 105mph in the dirt and I am 100% posative that if we can do it with aftermarket enginering, then a factory built SR1 will get there for sure. I agree with the aerodynamics but I have been there done that so I am a believer. Good job eliminating the Rev limiters. Yamaha is back!
  4. R

Prescott Valley Grand Prix Race

Don't listen to him, the force is strong with this one. Will you race the desert car?
  5. R

BITD Class Vote on sequential 5 speeds

If you build it ............ some will bitch. The sequential transmission is a no brainer, the real question is what we are going to do with these blue UTV's. Should we make a class just for them or let them run with the other colors?
  6. R

New Yamaha?

Hey kmb760, Can you just give us the video and specs? Anyone with that pic definitely knows more. Anything ........ a hint ......?
  7. R

New Yamaha?

True the 112hp may be just as fast as the XP1000 due to the much more efficient driveteain. So, what happens when the turbo motor they already produce makes its way into one? Starting to resemble a mini class 10 car.
  8. R

New Yamaha?

Man that looks good. Yamaha sure has a way to make cool looking stuff. I think the roof line would look better without the pyramid in the middle but maybe it provides good headroom.
  9. R

New Yamaha?

It's a strut, and the sway bar is attached to the seat belt mount which triggers the kill switch to prevent the 1.88 jigawatz from causing it to make the jump to light speed which usually results in someone loosing a pancreas. It's a new design. I could be wrong but we will know soon......
  10. R

Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

Now that's racing. How much did Cognito pay you to film their car like that? I wish I had footage of my car that's that good.
  11. R

So true, and it keeps coming.
  12. R

2016 Wildcat?

I would put a wildcat on the podium at BITD if wildcat had some factory support. Any ideas whether they plan to enter the desert racing scene? I just don't want to win another championship for a manufacturer that does not have factory support. (I have 3 under my belt)
  13. R

2016 Wildcat?

OK, sign me up. Gentlemen, we have a new player in town.
  14. R

2016 Wildcat?

Ok, put that motor in a wildcat and I will sign up for one.
  15. R

Well said and I completely agree. The problem is the ones that don't understand they are racing the clock, not the position on the course. I pray that THEY do figure it out, if they ever understand they are the problem. I don't ever see a system of "paying for another car" in racing. If that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000