R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any chance that we can have AVE (Alta Vista Events) included with other promoters of desert events and racing in "Desert Racing?". We have the 2013 PURE SIDE-X-SIDE DESERT OFF-ROAD SERIES starting April 19-21, 2013. It's a five-event series.
    Thank you.
    Lou Peralta
    Any chance that we can have AVE (Alta Vista Events) included with other promoters of desert events and racing in "Desert Racing?". We have the 2013 PURE SIDE-X-SIDE DESERT OFF-ROAD SERIES starting April 19-21, 2013. It's a five-event series.
    Thank you.
    Lou Peralta
    Holly Crap, Rusty, I just relized that i got a vistor message from you, did not even know that it was here, I guess i am a little late to say yes??? Anyways thanks for the offer and i would have done it in a heart beat! if it comes up again let me know. Again sorry for the late reply. Total bone head move!
    Hey Rusty, I know it is over a month late, but thank you for such a wonderful trip the Mex (even if you were not there)...we'll meet soon as I plan on being at the 500 and the 1000 every year! Beers are on me in June!!!!!!!!! (_)o
    any news on your bro in law. He hasn't called. Do you know how much he wants? I heard the are in Havasu. If the price is right I wouldn't mind waiting. I kinda want them by the end of March but let me know either way. Thanks Man!
    I was hoping around 450 depending on the wheels. I can get 4 wheels and General Grabber tire for under 500 brand new. What wheels are they? I dont have any to trade. looking to add to the collection. Thanks for looking out
    yeah my brother traded our drivetrain and other parts with him. were on the other side of canyon lake from trevor, off the 74. my name is troy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000