Recent content by RWTDCT

1. RWTDCT

My Final Story | Joey D. // UTVUnderground

Joey, You will be missed here at UTVU. I would hope you don't become a stranger to the rallies I have seen you at, ROTR, Camp RZR Glamis, etc. I hope the best for you and your family on your new venture. HAVE FUN BE SAFE PS. Great write up, it shows the great person you are.
  2. RWTDCT

Riding in Washington State

Try here. https://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/washington_list.htm https://www.riderplanet-usa.com/
  3. RWTDCT

New to forum

Welcome from the central coast of California. You also have Sand Mtn. over on the Reno side.
  4. RWTDCT

CV & Axle Prep Made Easy via AGM UTV Axle Jaws

Thanks Joey For some reason I cant get it to work on my PC but It works on my phone. ???
  5. RWTDCT

CV & Axle Prep Made Easy via AGM UTV Axle Jaws

For some reason I cant get the order web page to work.
  6. RWTDCT

Who has the scoop on the new new for the up coming desert/dune riding season

Dam Joey, I think your account has been hacked by my wife!
  7. RWTDCT

All UTV's Happy 4th of July!!

Thanks, and a Happy 4th to you.
  8. RWTDCT

Stopping by to say hello

Welcome from the central coast of California
  9. RWTDCT

Hello from Montana

Welcome from the central coast of California.
  10. RWTDCT

First Time Offroading with the Kiddo

Awesome, I love to see father daughter outings. She seems to be having a lot of fun. PS. Please get her a better helmet.
  11. RWTDCT

Most important accessory?

Small 12v air compressor with a tire repair plug kit. Tow strap, extra belt, few tools (end wrenches, ratchet and sockets) jumper cables. I also carry two fire extinguishers and a 1st aid kit.
  12. RWTDCT

New to forum hello everyone

Welcome from the central coast of California
  13. RWTDCT

COMING

How about a little more info. or a link to where the info is at. I went to averacing.com didn't see anything on this day tripper. What's the temp. out there in late July.
  14. RWTDCT

COMING

Need more info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000