Recent content by RZRS EDGE BILL

1. R

RZR-4 turned 2 seater desert car- Almost done...

Nice looking ride Matt, Nice work as always Mark....
  2. R

Hey daniel give me a call we got that job starting Monday if you were wtill interested...

Hey daniel give me a call we got that job starting Monday if you were wtill interested? 623.764.4818
  3. R

bitd blue water results

....WOW finished tenth.... what didn't go wrong? Well lets start at the top. When racing the last part of the Silver State 300 the car was cutting out, like running out of fuel or something....We changed filters checked wiring and obviously had no time to test with the exception of a drive...
  4. R

BITD BLUEWATER GRAND PRIX

Call corry.....623.334.3346 you might be alright and I believe you can use a stock fuel cell in the stock location?
  5. R

sr1 first race cost

Are the underground boyz going to help in the Pits? Joey!
  6. R

sr1 first race cost

:eek:Don't put me on the spot or anything mike! When you ask like that the answer would be yes, I will just have to call the Tech guy and see if anything else is needed. Barstow wednesday....car ready thursday....racing friday sat and sun......should be good times then off to the...
  7. R

Monster Energy Kawasaki and Lasher Motorsports join forces for 2010

That car looks real nice mike! Cant wait to see it in action! Actually can't wait for the action period, see you at the Silverstate.
  8. R

WORCS Havasu????

Whats up Jeff, tell me about the course, were still waiting on some parts though that could be a possibility.....
  9. R

Pit Bull Rocker Uber XOR

Thanks Jeff sorry your not going to be there, We'll catch you at the next one.....
  10. R

Pit Bull Rocker Uber XOR

LOOKING GOOD JEFF
  11. R

All UTV's RZR4 OUT AT 11.5

Polaris is saying 61mph we havent verified that though, our race razor did that before we modified the motor and weighs more so lets say 61.
  12. R

New member from Imperial Valley

welcome sampsonscustoms
  13. R

All UTV's RZR4 OUT AT 11.5

Good times! I was one of the guys in the back and I got to say the RZR 4 is awsome, I had plenty of room in the back and even though we had close to 1100 pounds in the four seats the suspension was soaking up the action effortlessly, and still had decent power, and the Rzr 4 will climb a...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000