Recent content by scmo777

1. S

Who is UTVUGJake???

Congrats and welcome!!:D
  2. S

2009 Teryx Revived

Josh if you keep the green strips make sure you dont leave them straight, give them a curve, just doesn't look right, maybe make them flat black
  3. S

Pine Valley Ride - June 1st

Josh from the looks of it If we make it we may have around 4 to 5 cars. One last thing do we need to have parking permits to park in that little area thats off the hwy.
  4. S

Josh was going to ask can my car make it through the BLM gates with the suspension (LT). if so I will have at least one more car with me if I make it. Your right it has been awhile. Needed to take care of a few things and now I am trying to make more time for this toy of mine. Just info the...
  5. S

What do you wear under your fire-suit??

Hey Joey congrats on the Baja 500 ride, you cant go wrong with the Oakley products. The underwear is much more forgiving than the full fire suits, but either way one should be worn. In regards to gloves its a personnal preference, like someone mentioned earlier taking a back pack is always a...
  6. S

Josh I may be up for this if I can get off work, my bring other cars. I'll let you know:D
  7. S

cant see utvunderground on tapatalk

I just switched to the galaxy s4 nd no utvunderground for my tapatlk either. all the others are working just not this one.
  8. S

Thanksgiving weekend. Where you riding?

Superstition, "The DIP"
  9. S

2013 Camp RZR Updates (Photos)

Nice photos Joey, you guys should have great weather out there this weekend, Keep the pics coming for those of us that have to work.:D
  10. S

ANYONE GOING TO THE LUCAS OIL REGIONAL

So if I am hearing correctly, they are having a race in GLEN HELEN and also in YUMA, AZ. Doesn't seem to smart to me, 2 regional races so close and on the same day. Racers which race are you guys going to be at?
  11. S

Anyone racing the DIRT SERIES??

Wayne we all know ur lucky:cool: I have a couple of the roll bar ones in the trailer but don't know what color I will check fcor you, but I don't have the ound ones, must talk to Joey for those:) Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
  12. S

Anyone racing the DIRT SERIES??

There you go Greg shes giving you the OK, she sure seems interested when you where talking about the race car in Glamis. I think you will be running something really soon. You are very lucky most men arent that lucky to get the Ok from the "BOSS":D:D
  13. S

The new Can Am Maverick with an XMF cage and bumpers.

Very nice, I like the new look of the front pilar, it squares the cage up, I'm old school and like that look. But great Job
  14. S

Hi everyone

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
  15. S

All UTV's Wrecked it...now time to fix it

Where did u end up getting the tires? Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000