Recent content by SDTom

1. S

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

Lots of good discussion here. Thanks for everyone's input. I'm currently down to choosing between a 2015 RZR 4 900 with 300 miles and a 2012 Teryx with 1400 miles with tons of upgrades including long travel suspension. The RZR would probably cost about $2K more ($14K vs $16K).
  2. S

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

Thanks, yes, that's what I'm wrestling with, reliability vs fun. It sounds like RZRs have issues with belts especially...is that something a novice can fix? Also saw something about loose bolts/build quality. Any other issues to be concerned about?
  3. S

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

Hi, I'm looking into buying a new or slightly used 4 seat UTV that I could take to So Cal deserts (Ocotillo Wells and Imperial SD) or up to Mammoth for mountain trails. It doesn't have to be super powerful but enough to have some fun in. This will be my first UTV. The two most important criteria...
  4. S

Hello from SDTom

Hi, I just joined the forum as I'm getting serious about buying a 4 seat UTV. I've been out in the So Cal desert a few times with friends and think it'd be a great family experience for us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000