Recent content by SimsMotorsports

1. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Man I agree! I’ve got nothing to lose, not racing the series, might as well win or wad go for broke! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Lol thanks, I agree. Well I have scored 2nd twice there and Rusty/Joey have dubbed me “Queen of the Hammers” lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Nailed it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Thanks buddy! I agree Dave is going to make it tough because of all the people that complained how easy it was last year. Going to have to play it smart and hopefully I built my equipment correct to do well this year. Obviously I want to be on top of that podium! Sent from my iPhone using...
  5. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Gotcha makes sense, thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

I was also curious how they chose the power hour as well, half the names I’ve never heard of ‍♂️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

I don’t think I met the age requirement or maaaaybe I don’t drink enough beer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. SimsMotorsports

Earning your start position for BITD.

I don’t care what you all think, but Starting up front in the UTV class is a huge advantage no matter how many classes start in front of us. Every car/Truck you put between you and the other utvs behind you sure does make a difference. Especially when you can get passed them in an open spot and...
  9. SimsMotorsports

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

Unofficial results were very similar to official results
  10. SimsMotorsports

Racer registration now open online for 49th SCORE Baja 500

Geeze can't I go a week without thinking about the next race [emoji30] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. SimsMotorsports

2017 King of the Hammers

Hoping to go from "Queen of the Hammers" to "King of the Hammers"
  12. SimsMotorsports

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

A little bummed I missed 2nd by 8 seconds, not one person in any of my pits mentioned Sappington as being any type of threat. I never heard his name once, all I heard was that he had multiple flats and I had a basically problem free day..... The 3rd lap I backed it down just a little to conserve...
  13. SimsMotorsports

Parker UTV Pit Crew Challenge

You all have nothing to lose, come have fun! Scanlon and Jagged are a bunch of old slow guys anyways ;) so your odds are looking pretty good!
  14. SimsMotorsports

I see no aftermarket ECU's, to clarify that means no aftermarket tunes in the ECU's, correct?
  15. SimsMotorsports

So Polaris had offered up a Rzr, which class or race is that for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000