Recent content by Slacker

1. S

Which used sport UTV for teens at a rocky ranch

I'd agree on the 570. Enough power to keep them entertained but not so much that a loss off good sense, which happens at that age, will kill'em. Fernando had one and he wheeled it pretty hard with little trouble. I got the impression that the drivetrain and axles are tough enough for whatever...
  2. S

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

What?!! Larry's coming? Woohoo we all better start drink water and taking anti hang over pills now!!
  3. S

I got seats for the Fam, thanks guys.
  4. S

Sure be nice if the goofball running this thread would update the first post in the thread with the list and details. We'd like to bring some food but find ourselves spending all of our cooking time searching for details on number of meatballs to make and where we're camping. :D Put us down for...
  5. S

Please put me on the the list. I need to see if I can secure some seats for the kiddos because since the Short Bus died I've been rolling Little Red and there are only 2 seats. Anyone have a seat to spare for a misguided kid or two? They wash razors :)
  6. S

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

Crap!! Going to be in Nevada!!
  7. S

La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

That was a good trip there! :D:D Got to see some people we hadn't seen in a while and the weather was generally good. All in, great weekend :D:D I drank no Fireball and took no pics though :eek:
  8. S

Relay: From the Garlock Rd. there is sign at the turn off. It's a pallet sign that says Rock Trip in yellow. Turn there and head in. There is already a group out there and word on the street is they plan to be loud late so we'll see how that goes, maybe they'll have more alcohol if we run out...
  9. S

Me and 'tato are still in :D No Idea where we're going but don't really care either:D:D
  10. S

Please put me on the list Govacho. Me and Big A should be there Friday night. :D:D Maybe some FIREBALL!! :eek::eek:
  11. S

No broken ride has ever blown a ride. Hell, getting busted wagons back to camp is kind of a sport for us:D:D
  12. S

Going to start fixing my RZR ;-)

What:confused: No night rides? I'd rather give up day rides :D Fernando!!
  13. S

millercanyon 6/21

Appleholes are a strange bunch. Basically harmless and generally very attractive :eek::eek:
  14. S

Oceano dunes 4th of July

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000