Recent content by Smithsgold

1. S

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold

Join Jeff as he Metal Detects an Old Homesite looking for hidden Treasures
  2. S

Rain can't keep Me and Gary ( Two toes ) from heading out to Butte Creek to look for Gold. Umbrella Weather for sure !!!!! Ladybugs, deer and Gold !!!!!! a group of Ladybugs is called a Loveliness
  3. S

Watch as Jeff does some winter Prospecting for Gold trying to get the jump on Gary ( Two toes ) on there yearly Gold contest !!! I only had a short window between storms so I took a short drive to the River in search of Gold.
  4. S

Watch as Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) head to the Hills in search of Gold !!! On this adventure they will be Crevicing the Bedrock cracks in search of Hidden Gold !! Thanks for watching, Jeff
  5. S

I'm sure you both would have a great time !!!! Nothing like spending the day riding and panning and with family would be a Bonus !!!! thanks for watching, Jeff
  6. S

High Sierra Gold

High Sierra Gold Join Jeff and Mike as they look for Gold and Treasure in the High Sierra's , Watch as Jeff finds a .45 Gram nugget. Trail Riding in the High Sierra's Hope you enjoyed the video Thanks, Jeff
  7. S

High Sierra Gold Join Jeff and Mike as they look for Gold and Treasure in the High Sierra's , Watch as Jeff finds a .45 Gram nugget.
  8. S

Thanks Groundforce ,We enjoyed making the video combining two things we enjoy doing made it a great time !!!! Jeff My newest Video !!! Gold on the Feather
  9. S

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold Take a trip with Jeff and Mike as they go on a trail ride up in the Sierra's to look for some Gold trapped in Bedrock . My first try at doing a Trail riding & prospecting video for my YouTube Channel it was a lot of work and a lot of fun to do !!! Hope...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denblake