Recent content by Spicoli

1. S

All UTV's Sold my RZR and need a new ride

If I can make it I will be out there. I was going to ride with Cory aka GMO. The family is using the Teryx so I am ride less. I have never ridden in a T4 other than on the street
  2. S

I'm 5'9 and 200+ and I fit in there pretty well. The wildcat has tons of room in the back like a T4 and there are some good deals out there. If they made a T4 with factory long travel 15-16" travel and more power like a 900 xp 4 seater I would be all over it. Unfortunately the lack of power is...
  3. S

Polaris 2015 RZR XP900 S / SHOCKS

Should go 2.5 since stock is 2.0. Go big or go home
  4. S

I think the t4 is a nice cruiser but when I am riding without the family I will be left wanting more.
  5. S

My 1st choice is xp 4 1000 but the price is high for me. The next choice would be a rzr 900 4 seater whenever that is released. It would be awesome if they changed the ecu to get 88 hp like xp900. I like the lower gearing of the 900s. I could look into wildcat x 4 seater bc of left over...
  6. S

Which 4 seater would you get?
  7. S

Yea it's a tough call. I was ready to buy a new Rzr 900s or 1000 xp at sand show but wife wanted 4 seater. I'm going back and forth whether I need the 4 seater or not. Right now the 900 2 seater is $6500 cheaper than xp1000 4 seater. To me that's a big enough diff and the 900s fits on my truck...
  8. S

Yeah I'm thinking I can get one for 5k less than a xp 1000 4 seater
  9. S

Has anyone thought about a wildcat 4x? I've only driven a wildcat 2 seater non x model. I wasn't too impressed with power. How does the x do? My concerns would be power, being too big and quality of drive system. I bet it handles incredible but 13 ft long.
  10. S

To the Dark Side I go

Nice ride! Congrats
  11. S

Maybe we can go riding sometime. I can bring out my family's Teryx and compare the diff in suspension
  12. S

I drove a 2 seater wildcat non x model and wasn't impressed. I'm not sure how the x performs but not sure I want to go down that alley.
  13. S

Total I want to spend is 18k including deposit and financing. I wish I had that much in cash. I could buy a really nice used ride but I only have like 7k cash.
  14. S

The 4 seater 1000 is a little out of my budget. I was qouted 22k otd for 2014. I would love one but 18k is probably most I want to spend
  15. S

900 xp or 800s

Xp 900 all the way. They are the same in reliability

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000