Recent content by staggs

1. staggs

Stock youth 250 side x side rule change

Parents voiced there concern after Vegas on wanting a more level playing field. The class is huge now of course and the starting line smells like a 450 national. There is talent of course in the field that separates it also but it is one step of more to come I think. I would support a total...
  2. staggs

Stock youth 250 side x side rule change

This goes into affect immediately so spread the word.
  3. staggs

Earning your start position for BITD.

how about they just start the mint400 on the lake bed 120 what ever wide and land rush. That is a crappy move nothing said about it at the drivers meeting in parker or nothing. I will email about it but I am sure they wont change it.
  4. staggs

Why not the YXZ. ?

LOL just saying I showed up to the first race in jan 2016 parker 250 with a in cab 20 gallon fuel cell =)
  5. staggs

Why not the YXZ. ?

you have to think out side the box to make that happen =)
  6. staggs

YAMAHA ANNOUNCES 2017 SIDE-BY-SIDE AND ATV FACTORY-SUPPORTED RACERS

thank you that's awesome as we were the first BItd /score legal Yamaha built and to race. we will keep pushing on.
  7. staggs

And please don't take my post wrong the stock platform is awesome but if you want to push hard and be competitive in Bitd and others a stock platform of any utv manufacturer won't cut it is all I ment . Can't wait to see another Yamaha out there
  8. staggs

your going to be in for a big eye opener the Ave series is a great series but the courses are a paved freeway compared to the BITD courses especially when we run with cars and trucks. keep kicking butt out there.
  9. staggs

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

for those of you gettting flats look into the EFX Motohammer I havent got a flat racing in two years no joke and I ran the same 4 tires as a test last year in the utvworldchampionship, mint400 and barstow race just saying
  10. staggs

That is not entirely true look at the 1900 pre entry and the sponsors listed I know one maybe two for sure with factory backing or support. On another note congrats to everyone who podiumed, this course was fast and had no room for error or down time.
  11. staggs

No argument with what you accomplished and since your in a new class , the 1900 and 900 class champs start side cause first row and then rest go to draw for the first race of th year then top ten start at the next round. Oh well relax lol
  12. staggs

most likely with the car count and short course with 3 laps it is still a high possibility any ways, car will break and fall behind and the fast will be fast and lap the slow. realistically it should have went draw for the new race and then since you went to a turbo you should start behind the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000