1. S

Polaris New Air Cleaner For RZR 900

how much does this kit run $$$ ?
  2. S

turbo rzr big huck

http://youtu.be/JbGu5mVg-wo
  3. S

Polaris rzr xp4 on a budget

finally got some cams from team alba racing to complete my stage 2 motor mods, gotta say they make as big of a difference as they claim. I already had clutch kit from slp and was running 63.5 grams on the fly weights and was getting 8350 before cams after install I had to add 4 grams per weight...
  4. S

No Paddles , No Helmets, No Problem, Good Video..

I love this vid, I watch it every morning to start my day kinda wanna build one with better cage thou
  5. S

Kawasaki I need some clutch help 999cc

get a tach figure your peek rpm/power, you will probably have to and weight in the primary clutch
  6. S

MY FIRST XP4 VID

thanks bud didn't know you cared so much for my well being, I run one next time but I get pretty extreme when the helmet goes on
  7. S

MY FIRST XP4 VID

rzr xp4 farm rip - YouTube little rip around the farm testing Gopro position and clutching, she needs a little more weight was getting 8500 rpm on gravel straight
  8. S

Polaris ump for rzr xp

anyone have any extra info or dyno results of using this intake system, I farm and this it the same type of intake/filter setup our tractors have and it works great in VERY dusty conditions, was wondering if there was a loss or gain of power and how had to service
  9. S

Polaris W/E needle conversion on xp

oh shit sorry I thought you had shocks with the conversion done already, im thinkn im gonna send mine in pretty soon
  10. S

do you have 4 seat setup if so im ready to go , let me knoe I heard its 1200 for the revalve
  11. S

whats up with this conversion, I heard you can send your stock xp shocks to walker and they do a needle conversion and new springs and its a whole new ride for a fraction of the price of all new shocks , anyone do this around here, let us know how it performs
  12. S

SHAKEDOWN: 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000 VIDEO

hey joey whats to come on Monday, another sikk vid edit?
  13. S

Building XP1K by Holz Racing Products

is that front/rear hand brake? if so I need one asap
  14. S

XP 1000 4 SEATER???

just wondering when were gonna see a 1000 4 seat xp do we have to wait till next year? maybe tmw will build one like they did when the xp 900 came out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000