Recent content by T-wrecks

1. T-wrecks

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

The only way you will get an organization like ISA to take off is to get the biggest players in the game to adopt it right away. The problem was I didn't see anyone from SCORE or BITD adopting it. They don't need a third party telling them how to promote.
  2. T-wrecks

Utv Hard Ramming.. Our Mint 400 #1958 aka The Pink Car

Can't argue with that.... Way to man up.
  3. T-wrecks

Guess the video must not of backed up your claim.....
  4. T-wrecks

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

Which is exactly why racing a UTV doesn't appeal to me....have to build a new car every year to keep up with the latest greatest and with the lack of tech or perceived lack of tech that I have read over the years. Every time I've read about someone complaining about Corey and his lack of tech...
  5. T-wrecks

All this shit talking and still no video....Something is starting to stink.
  6. T-wrecks

Video or it didn't happen....
  7. T-wrecks

cognito spindles question

Nothing but problems with the long travel kit I bought. CV's hit the A-Arms at full bump. Was given the run around. Will never buy from them again.
  8. T-wrecks

Kawasaki 2012 TERYX 4 750 4X4 EPS LE - Roll Cage Bent Up - Any Aftermarket Heavy Duty Ones?

A good aftermarket cage can take numerous slow speed tip/roll overs like you had. A good crash will wreck any of them .
  9. T-wrecks

Changes coming to UTVUnderground.com Forum..

Not a fan of this board on RDC and doubt that will change with this site. I think part of it is the bright white color scheme and it takes longer to navigate.
  10. T-wrecks

Test Drive - 360 Camera View Jib

Now we need details on the Jib.
  11. T-wrecks

Every great picture has a story!

I just bought one of the $100 ebay radiators. Looks to be good quality. The thanks are bigger and the core is slightly thicker. Looks better than the stock 10 radiator but haven't used it yet.
  12. T-wrecks

I need your help

Done
  13. T-wrecks

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

New $100-120k ish.
  14. T-wrecks

2009 Teryx Revived

Full tube chassis 100% custom. Wheel base 9" stretched, body 6" wider, 840,etc.
  15. T-wrecks

2009 Teryx Revived

Looks Good Josh. I can't wait until mine is done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000