Recent content by The Fetching Mrs LORENZ

1. T

Lake Elsinore GP

Here's a few pics from the Lake Elsinore G.P. My photos are just a little biased this time!
  2. T

Lake Elsinore GP

Dooh I have to quit using Suzy's account. -sean
  3. T

Lake Elsinore GP

I think upwards of 20 or so UTVs entered? We lined up 3 wide and the field was fairly deep. 2/3rds the length of the stadium parking lot? I was to busy trying to stay calm on the line that I didn't get a real good look. I didn't think I would get spun up and nervous at the line... So much...
  4. T

Lake Elsinore GP

1.5 laps and I lost a rear tire to end my race. I ran 85-90% for the first lap, Motor bogged off the line and was 4th for 3 minutes. [email protected] has the carb issue handled before the next race. It's nice having the motor builder call you after a race to follow up on his handy...
  5. T

SxS Round 8 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

What a way to wrap up the 2009 season! Great racing all night long. All photos from round 8 are now up on our website: lorenzstudio photography
  6. T

SxS Round 7 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

All pics are up on our website now: lorenzstudio photography Here's a few more teasers for ya...
  7. T

Dezert People 7 Premiere Party

Re: Desert People 7 premiere party. Oh, I might have a chance at that prize! We can always use more slime around this joint.
  8. T

Dezert People 7 Premiere Party

Re: Desert People 7 premiere party. Ooooohhhh...maybe I can convince Sean that we should go!
  9. T

I can't figure out how Tyler sees either... ...he IS fast... ...and some of those jumps were pretty big this time around!
  10. T

Here's a few pics from Saturday's race at Perris Auto Speedway.
  11. T

LOORRS Rounds 7 and 8 **Photos** by LORENZstudio

I haven't forgotten about you, UTV Underground! Here's a few pics from last weekend's fast-packed racing action. We'll start off with my favorite series of shots!
  12. T

SxS Round 6 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

Thanks! All photos from round 6 are now up on our website: lorenzstudio photography
  13. T

SxS Round 6 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

Thanks! Here's a few more of my favs: Ok, so this last pic is not from a UTV, but I just had to include it anyways!
  14. T

I see you are in Alpine. Do you end up riding Anderson's and Noble Canyon a lot?

I see you are in Alpine. Do you end up riding Anderson's and Noble Canyon a lot?
  15. T

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000