Recent content by Timberdog

1. T

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Did she use that RZR to shave her legs:D
  2. T

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

I thought this site was for "SXS Enthusiasts". I would think that someone who probably sits in a cubicle all week producing spreadsheets wouldn't have much mechanical appitude so bolting on a cage or adding long travel would be a huge challenge for them. But I also think he is very enthusiastic...
  3. T

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

I'll have to google dub step because I don't know what it is....lol 1. Got agree with the trash thing and pallets, some people just don't get it. 2. Two for me is don't get so wasted you can't even walk let alone ride. I like the odd wobbly pop to but keep it under control. 420 guys same...
  4. T

Look Out Boys! SS300 Testing (NEW VIDEO)

Good luck in the race!
  5. T

Polaris Xp900 Build And Engine Swap

Can't go wrong with a dirt wheels magazine...:) I'm curious as to what hp you think you're going to make and the final weight of the car will be. I'm guessing it will definitely haul the mail, great build, thanks for sharing.
  6. T

My XP41K Custom Build

Nice looking ride, any miles on it yet?
  7. T

The Mad Viking Project

Subscribed, looking forward to the build.
  8. T

Yamaha SxS News?

I played this game for years, sold my Rhino to buy a T4. Polaris is too far out front in the sport category, no money in it for Yamaha in terms of R&D and new tooling, that's why they put out a bigger Rhino (Viking), same motor, frame, etc. don't hold your breath, the Maverick is the only...
  9. T

Newbie from Tomball, TEXAS

I'm always interested in seeing builds, Ranger looks good. Welcome to the forum.
  10. T

Polaris Transmission bearing failure

You have the skill to repair it and can see the reason why and how it failed. What about the average Joe who has to take it to a dealer for repairs...mega dinero's. A transmission shouldn't fail with such low mileage. Good luck with your upgrade, keep us in the loop on the bearing as far as...
  11. T

Clean and Extreme is coming

Wow, 450+ HP in a car that probably weighs 1200lbs, you my friend are either very brave or inSane. Have fun:D
  12. T

Grand Cherokee - need ideas

Depending on tire size you should look at changing the gears in the rear diff.
  13. T

Polaris Ctown208 Z1 xp 900 build thread

Holy HP, that should be a good neck snapper...lol. Did you have to add weight to the front? Great looking build, should be a blast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000