Recent content by trestles126

1. T

Chinese TNS utv info help

My co worker just was given a tns 650c rhino knok off utv seems to have a tranny error code where it flashes 1 then E then 4 as if its stuck in gear and you can't even start it any info or Manuel's r experience? The owners Manuel is very poorly translated almost to the point of not having any...
  2. T

Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

ha ha ha things coming out BITCHEN
  3. T

Stock passenger tie rod for 07 rhino

Anyone have a stocker lying around just the tie rod no hardware or ball joint. Text or call if u do 714 606 9476
  4. T

Calling all utv guys

Welcome to VertexStandard.com
  5. T

Calling all utv guys

It's from pciraceradios.com programmed for racing channels n weatherman... IMO alot nicer than what most use in utvs... Check the website it retails for 399 I'll sell it for 350 or trade.... Call if interested 714 606 9476
  6. T

Calling all utv guys

Bitchin even the Kevlar good years anything better than the Terra crosses u can have the old tires all have good tread just need professional patch jobszzzz...5 would be ideal so I can have a spare...
  7. T

Calling all utv guys

I have a like new (in dash never turned on) vertex 3200 race radio and 4 used and plugged 26x14 itp Terra crosses willing to trade for 4 new or slightly used 25/26x14 big horns with no leaks. Need to get this thing going for the new season/sale
  8. T

1931 Ford Coupe

Well got rid of the truck and picked this up Needs some work to be finished but the body is super clean all original 31 coupe body on a 32 frame, banger rear end, 53 232 studebaker v8 with some speed parts, stude od manual trans. 40 delux coupe dash.
  9. T

Raffling my truck? Opinions?

That's the thing I wouldn't raffle it till I got 250 sold.... Couldn't get 10k worth of tickets and loose my holy ass on it
  10. T

Hell I'll raffle the rhino and the ring too! Ha ha
  11. T

I just don't see 250 people buying one
  12. T

30k it's down to 22k but figured try 110 and sell 250 tickets to get 27500 and not loose half what I have put into it
  13. T

I'm tossing around the idea of raffling my truck off. I hear of all these people raffling tickets for there house. It sounds far fetched but I feel if I promoted it enough I could get 250 people to pay 110 a ticket then hold a raffle. What do u guys think feasable?
  14. T

hotrod havocs movie premier pics

with this much pabst how couldnt it be a good time hahaha
  15. T

hotrod havocs movie premier pics

good times good people good music

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member