Recent content by TTSH

1. T

OFFICIAL 2014 King Of The Hammers LIVE Coverage

Yup!! Who's leading?
  2. T

FIRST RC!

I ended up buying my self a Xmas present< I picked up a Traxxas Slash 4X4 1/10. What a kick in the pants! Why did I wait so long?
  3. T

Recreation racing

Ive been pondering the idea of doing some recreation racing in the VORRA series, its the closest to home. Of course one of the requirements is window nets, My aftermarket cage is all ready powdercoated, and i would need to grind the PC to weld tabs for nets and it would be a PITA. I have...
  4. T

UTVUnderground Vehicle BREAKDOWN: Murray Motorsports Can-Am Maverick MAX

i'ld have to say this is one of my favorite rigs!
  5. T

Black Rhino Sponsored SC Off-Road Baja 1000

I think this is way cool! A team out of the Central Ca, where the SXS industry is nothing compared to that of So Cal! GOOD Job!!
  6. T

rv-t4 help

I have a '11 attitude 27LFS for sale, super clean and new tires for sale, plenty of room for a T4,6640 lbs dry, 100/40/40, 30 ga fuel, 2-6 volts, I'm ready to go bigger due to family growing.
  7. T

XP1000 Parts For Sale... CHEAP!

Do the Seats mount same as previous models?
  8. T

Hello from Stadium SUPER Trucks

Doesnt really make sense, CanAm with their 1000 is ok, But not Polaris's 1000? There has to be a reason somewhere. . . . wasnt there a "Robby Gordon Edition RZR4"? Just checkin. . . .
  9. T

2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

Cant wait! 3rd year in a row, enjoy it every time! The vendors have great deals so bring lots of $$$$, should be cool this year with the SST racing, and the SXS racing. its gonna be an expensive week, bc afteer the SSSS taking the fam to the happiest place on Earth. . . . DL
  10. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

few more
  11. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

pics
  12. T

BIG NEWS FROM KAWASAKI 9.6.13 - 9:00AM PST on UTVUnderground.com

Will it compare to the rest of the field?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000