Recent content by Tzenev

1. T

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

Yea I'm surprised they don't for the rzr. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Yep I weighed them when I got them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

They probably weigh that. My 14" racelines weigh 15 lbs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

The liberty's are 30.6? That would be badass. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Bummer. They look like there going to be good tires. Was looking for weights but had mixed results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Does anyone know when they will be releasing them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Can-Am A little PlastiDip project

Very nice. I'm experimenting with the vinyl wrap and plasti dip. Just wrapped my maverick myself (it was challenging and turned out pretty good) and an getting ready to plasti dip a buddies maverick to see how well they both hold up. I just plasti dipped my top a arms black tonight to see how...
  8. T

Can-Am A little PlastiDip project

How's your plasti dip holding up so far? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

Maverick Color Change

Thanks man! It's my first time trying this and I am really liking it. You guys coming to dunefest this year again? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

Maverick Color Change

Haven't been on here much but here's how it sits now. All the yellow was wrapped in the satin pearl white. I have some matte brown metallic on order that matches the wheels that I'm going to do some accents along with some blue pinstriping. Now just need to get rid of the yellow arms! Sent...
  11. T

turbo maverick clutch

I'm hesitant too, but I want some more power. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

turbo maverick clutch

X2 on the upgrades for the xrs? I'm still 100% stock but getting ready to reflash and paddle. So if like to get the clutch ready. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

Maverick Color Change

So I've decided I'm tired of the yellow on my xrs. I ordered some samples and decided to wrap all my yellow in a satin pearl white. I got a smaller piece to try it out before I order enough to do my maverick. I figured I try it on the hood piece since it was smaller, easiest to take off and had...
  14. T

UTVUnderground / Can-Am Maverick Turbo BUILD - #WWYD2AM

You guys should put a halo locker in the front. Then it would be the perfect machine! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

SKAT-TRAK WARLOCK BY EXTREME TIRE 30X11X14

Kind of what I figured. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000