Recent content by Utv133

1. U

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

everone just boycott bitd intell they change pretty easy ...... its all about money 50 to 60 racers short a couple of rounds will open up some eyes
  2. U

All UTV's Score Class 19 Pro UTV

A truck load of cash helps. Like 50k. Lol
  3. U

UTVUnderground Presents UTV World Championship - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Land rush is cool !! So anyone can enter this race or invites??
  4. U

1st ANNUAL LAKE HAVASU GP

1ST ANNUAL LAKE HAVASU CLASSIC GRAND PRIX ... DEC 13-14 2014 "STARTING" from lake havasu motorcross parks home track (928mx) "EXPLORE" 7+ miles of all natural washes thru Sara park "RE-CONQUER" (SARA) the 1976 motorcross track still visible on the side of the mountain "VISIT" the...
  5. U

Official "Thread" for the DWT PURE "250" Presented by SXSPerformance.com --

Is the the course marked well??? I know in dust and darkness a gps is the ticket. No ribbon markers ???
  6. U

Advice on UTV for racing SCORE

A fat pile of cash for one is a good start More like a truck load . Then a bullet proof Utv for two . Then one hell of a pit crew for three .. A smart driver that can keep the car together the whole race. :D
  7. U

UTV Racing in Arizona

Let's see how many small bores we can get this time. 850cc and under. Maybe later down the road Kyle will make a class for us.
  8. U

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Desert Racer Build

I hope they have a 850cc class or something in texas . Be a shame you spent all the time and money to have a stock xp 900 blow your doors off !!
  9. U

UTV race in Flagstaff AZ at the Cinders Aug 3

Bring your sr1 and run. It's there first Utv race. Pretty much run what you got ! Sr1 in the cinders would be sick as hell. Throwing cinders everywhere !!!
  10. U

WORCS CLASS

Why are the mavericks racing with the sr1. ??
  11. U

Maverick at Primm WORCS 2 video

You just need to tape a brick on the gas pedal !!! :D
  12. U

UTV race in Flagstaff AZ at the Cinders Aug 3

Drew. You going to keep oil in your shocks this time. Lol!!!! All the az worcs boys I talked to this weekend at pala said they would love to. But glen Helen is the next weekend. ThAts a pretty fast turn around for most if they have a major break down they might be ass out for glen Helen ...
  13. U

Thinking about going desert racing

You need a fat stack of cash for one!!!
  14. U

Official Thread for the DWT PURE "350" Presented by SXSPerformance.com

O ya Im hoping to do the 250 to check it out :D
  15. U

Official Thread for the DWT PURE "350" Presented by SXSPerformance.com

Gotta keep the cc classes for people like me with a money pit of a 800 rzr . That still wanna race and have a change to win races. I see 12 xp 900 in my class makes me not wanna to beat the hell out of my car to maybe get in the top ten if I'm lucky .. Same goes for rhino guys ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000