Recent content by warlock

1. W

What UTV Motor Produces the most torque

Torque is what really matters. HP is a Byproduct of Torque.
  2. W

Hey if you want to get your X3 dialed in by the best call Gary and Tom at UTVSHOCKS.COM Tom...

Hey if you want to get your X3 dialed in by the best call Gary and Tom at UTVSHOCKS.COM Tom also tests a lot out at Barstow. He is the guy behind TRD Ivan Stewarts Trophy trucks.
  3. W

Evolution Powersports press release

Evolution Powersports (EVP) the leader in the powersports industry for tuning, exhausts, intakes and turbo upgrades is proud to introduce an industry first V-MAP multi-map tuning for the Maverick X3. V-MAPtechnology allows customers to switch between pump gas and race gas tunes using the OEM Eco...
  4. W

UTV's in Dakar Rally

Can am X3 cars are 1st and 2nd right now. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. W

NIKOLA POWERSPORTS LAUNCHES 2019 UTV LINEUP WITH CINEMATIC NEW VIDEO

Zero Emissions accept for the 5500 watt generator to charge the thing back up over night. doesn't sound like a Zero Sum game. Or a coal fired generating station or a Nuke plant.
  6. W

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

Yeah its my wife's bike. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  7. W

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

Nothing, sandcraft has Titan put there name on a implement tire for farm equipment. The tires actually stiff and heavy. I also don't think they have that much Roll out so they are a short tire. If you have a X3 RS you need a 100" Roll out roughly so the suspension works and your not stuffing...
  8. W

Tonopah 250 Race.

Yeah maybe to much other shit going on with Baja and camp Rzr. You would never even know there was a Tonopah Race on this site which is crazy I think. Ohh well maybe the Race Hype is blowing over. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  9. W

Tonopah 250 Race.

Nothing on it like it never even happened. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  10. W

Tonopah 250 Race.

Cool. I'm surprised by the lack of info that's usually a big thing on this forum. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  11. W

Tonopah 250 Race.

Is there a thread on the Tonopah 250 and how the race went as I don't see any information anywhere. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  12. W

2017 SAND SPORTS SUPER SHOW PREVIEW / INFO / UPDATES

The current Rzr has been Rhinoed the way I see it. Just like when the Rzr 800 came along and the Rhino was all of the sudden old news. Along with that Tyrex. X3 has the look and performance. Shit just changed up again. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  13. W

2017 SAND SPORTS SUPER SHOW PREVIEW / INFO / UPDATES

If they didn't have a built Can Am in there booth as a vendor you would have been out of touch. Pretty much everyone had one or 2. Not bad considering that car has been in real production since October of last year. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  14. W

Can-Am 2018 CAN-AM OFF-ROAD Lineup Quick Look

From what I've been told and weather it's true or not I have no idea. But Polaris has problems with the recall that needs to satisfy the Government that the safety of the consumer has been met before any new products are going forward. So if that's true it might be a long wait cause satisfying...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000