Recent content by Wildhorse

1. W

California Dealers?

That's good to know that they deal some at Bakersfield. We just want a base 1000 XP and some seats, harnesses, and a roof to start.
  2. W

California Dealers?

Okay since it's no secret now the dealer we were at here's what we saw. The Turbo RZR that was outside was owned by somebody that had a small fortune in it. You name it, it was on it. It was clean and looked well cared for. It was sitting outside with a 2-3" puddle in each seat of nasty...
  3. W

California Dealers?

Bakersfield
  4. W

California Dealers?

The wife and I are likely going to buy a RZR 1000XP in the next week or so and I'm wondering about good dealers. Regarding price I've been all over the net and everybody without exception advertises MSRP minus the factory rebate, and a few go on to call that a sale. In your experience do the...
  5. W

What's a used 2016 1000S worth?

Thank you. This will help to set an asking price and give a starting point.
  6. W

What's a used 2016 1000S worth?

It is with heavy heart that I'm trying to help my Mother in Law place a value on my late Father in Laws RZR. I'm not trying to peddle it here but would like pointers on where and how to do so. As the title implies it is a 2016 1000S and I think it has 1,200 miles on it. He had it out on three...
  7. W

Purchased truck - Now shopping for a Toy Hauler

Thanks for the recommendation on the tie down system. As for the rear bath.... Yep.
  8. W

Well we did it so here's to throwing caution to the wind and pulling the trigger I guess. We bought a Raptor and last night I had some buyers remorse and had to get out of bed and watch infomercials for a couple of hours. I've never experienced this before and I've done a lot of stupid things...
  9. W

We almost bought a Fuzion 38 footer today, but we are going to drive to Fresno to check out the dealers up there this weekend. Anybody have experience with Keystone products?
  10. W

Eclipse rv reviews

My In-Laws have a 27 or 28 foot Attitude 5th wheel Toy Hauler that they bought new back in 2006. The first year was pretty rough for them with it with lots of little nuisance items, but a couple of bigger things as well that he ended up fixing himself because his claims fell on deaf ears. They...
  11. W

Well I'm committed now.... I bought a GMC Duramax 3500 4x4 (not dually) thinking that it wouldn't limit my choices terribly if we find a Toy Hauler that we like that happens to be just a little on the fat side. But with that said I have no idea what trailer to shop for. My wife is all in on...
  12. W

Another noob from Bakersfield

Good advice. Lots of learning to do still, and waves of questions popping into my mind is proving to be keeping Google busy while looking for answers. What length motorhome for example? Pop outs? How limiting are they when using parks? On and on it goes...
  13. W

I think we will be doing dry camping as well. I went looking at 5th wheels and trucks today. Ouch... This is going to be painful and my wife is in full retreat this afternoon. It'll take a little work from where I'm at right now to get her on board, but she usually just wants me to be happy...
  14. W

Thanks guys. We're definitely looking forward to joining in on some of these rides. I've seen a few of your videos without realizing who you folks were and it looks like you all certainly know how to have a good time. Are most of these rides day trips, or are you typically camping? Speaking...
  15. W

Howdy all, Just another guy here that tries to spend my spare time converting gasoline into noise. If there's dust kicked up in the process it's even better. I rode dirt bikes for about 40 years, but these days I like the cage and a cooler with drinks and lunch with me. Best, Bryan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000