1. W

Race Video at GORS

Thanks for coming out LCB. It was a great race
  2. W

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

total 1093
  3. W

Still want to debate the HELMET LAW????

Give me a helmet and a aftermarket cage.
  4. W

WORCS RD3 HAVASU Information - WHO IS RACING??

We are flying into Vegas Wednesday morning and headed that way
  5. W

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Any video of this race ?
  6. W

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Staggs..... Fortunate yes lucky no. Dude you drove that car to VICTORY . Congratulations ! Looks like it was a great race I really hope I get to make a couple of these.
  7. W

Wyatt's WORCS Vid

Very Rough track. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uYVSmdO84Uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  8. W

Lucas Oil regional, round #1 roll call!!

I would make it if didn't have to put those down bars on my cage . I have zero time. Seaver can you clarify if my holz cage that is the same as Guthries holz cage will pass tech. I really want to run a few of these events.
  9. W

2013 WORCS RD2 PRIMM! WHO'S READY?

Flying out next Wednesday. I Pray for now RAIN
  10. W

We are getting ready

The Wrap is on and we are getting so close.
  11. W

We are getting ready

I used the stock Radiator. Drained fluid, pulled hoses, pulled a couple bolts and bolted it back on. Holz made this kit very easy to relocate your radiator.
  12. W

We are getting ready

OMF Wheels with GBC dirt commander tires got put on today.Holz cage in on and roof will be done tomorrow. Wrap is friday:D
  13. W

robby gordon stadium series

We need for Can am,Polaris, Arctic Cat all of the manufactures to get involved. This has the potential to be HUGE
  14. W

robby gordon stadium series

Jerry They did post rules but they are being modified. I was told news next week and the lic. is almost finished over on the USAC site. We are planning to run this entire series. If any of you West Coast guys need any help with storage or shop space or if you plan to ship anything to the East...
  15. W

We are getting ready

Elka Suspension is on. We have 2 completely new set ups from Elka and are so excited to get them out on the track. One set up lowers the machine about 2 an a half inches for short course racing and the other set up is for those monster jumps at WORCS :D I am so proud to be a driver for Elka...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000