Need help for Terrible's 250 April 17-19

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Hey Guys, My normal pit crew is going to be MIA for the next Best in the Desert Race at Stateline this month. They are all going to be in Moab jeeping with the Easter Jeep Safari.

Is anyone interested in coming out to the race and lending a hand and seeing some UTV action first hand? We are in the first race of the day and start off the line at 5:45am. The trophy trucks and class 1 cars will go off of the line at 1pm in the second race.

I don't know that we will need much in the form of support, the race is only 70 miles and there are two pits we could stop at but i don't see us stopping unless there is a problem with the car. We won't even need to take on fuel during the race. If all goes well, i will blow right by the pits and never stop and meet everyone at the finish line.

Thanks for the help!

Mike

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
We are looking to make the race and probably will be able to help if needed...

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Well be out there too. My Daughter will be recing on Friday and I will be hanging around the Foutz pit but if you need help I will be there.

BigDog_Arizona

Jan 17, 2009
Mesa AZ
Hey Guys, My normal pit crew is going to be MIA for the next Best in the Desert Race at Stateline this month. They are all going to be in Moab jeeping with the Easter Jeep Safari.

Is anyone interested in coming out to the race and lending a hand and seeing some UTV action first hand? We are in the first race of the day and start off the line at 5:45am. The trophy trucks and class 1 cars will go off of the line at 1pm in the second race.

I don't know that we will need much in the form of support, the race is only 70 miles and there are two pits we could stop at but i don't see us stopping unless there is a problem with the car. We won't even need to take on fuel during the race. If all goes well, i will blow right by the pits and never stop and meet everyone at the finish line.

Thanks for the help!

Mike
We will be running the TT. We arrive on Thursday night. If you need help pitting we will have a complete setup in both pits its no problem to pit another UTV. Just PM me and we can iron out the details. Hopefully we won’t have any problems and can just bypass the pits as well.

Ray

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000