All UTV's 4 seat sport utv pro's & con's

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Well dont think the new xp will work. Went to thw dealer on my way to work to see how I fit in the xp1k 4 and it had less leg room than the 900 because of the floor pan design with the foot rest. My left leg was jammed between the door and steering wheel. If the seat went back anout 3 to 5 more inches I might fit.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I don't think there's really a question what UTV is the most dependable. The Kawi T4 is the Go-To when considering price and dependability.

If you want a go fast machine, a SXS is the wrong place to be looking. You can get a Dual Sport or a Sand Rail used for $5000-$10000 less than you would spend on the RZR. Your talking Acura v6, tons of leg room, and major whoop eating material. I think the prices have gotten a bit out of hand once the SXS's hit the $22,000 mark. There's simply better options at that price point.

If you have a Ranch and your a regular guy wanting to tackle the dunes, eat whoops and have a safe ride for the family in the $10,000 range, like me, then a SXS T4 is the answer. It will do anything a RZR will, including eating whoops, if you grabbed Rusty or Benchmarks new Suspension offerings. Your down 200cc but even that can be made up if you wanted too. My Benchmark 840 TERYX motor was head to head right with a RZR XP when I sold it and could keep up in the whoops like a boss with the HRT Suspension I had in it. We were all pretty amazed. I sold that T2 conversion for $8900 this month to make room for the new T4.

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
Here's the whoop eating T2 that I just sold for $8900.

The new T4 will be an even better handling machine with the extra wheel base and long travel. I'm leaving the motor stock and expect to have a machine that will do amazing in the dunes and around the ranch for $6,000-$10,000 less than a RZR or Maverick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
i had a a full custom lt teryx thats why i like the teryx platform. thats a pic of it in my avatar jumping 69ft at the saboba jump contest. so i know how good they are. but i had $25k into that car not including the price of it and the engine was stock. i just know ill be wanting more HP and don't want to have to go BBK to do it.trying to get a car i can just through a cage belts and exhaust on and be done for a couple seasons.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Here's the whoop eating T2 that I just sold for $8900.

The new T4 will be an even better handling machine with the extra wheel base and long travel. I'm leaving the motor stock and expect to have a machine that will do amazing in the dunes and around the ranch for $6,000-$10,000 less than a RZR or Maverick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice ride. How was riding in back seat for a child?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
Kids in a car seat didn't know any difference, and 2-5 year olds were fine riding in the back. Adults in the back.... have you ever seen a clown car?

That said, I won't ride in the back of my buddies Jeep it's just slightly bigger with almost no leg room for an adult.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000