OFFICIAL 2014 King Of The Hammers LIVE Coverage

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Good job Joey D. You did great. Sucks that once again UTV's get pushed to the side and had very VERY little coverage.. I wana see a race not some time trials..

Reactions: 1 person

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I'm sure Joey and crew are gonna put together an awesome video:D Just sucks that they aren't even showing highlights of the day:( But, guess we can't bitch cause it's more coverage of everything that we never had in the past:D Good job Joey and the Underground crew:)

TN_Jeeper

May 30, 2013
Nice job Joey! Like everyone else wish SXS could have gotten a little more vid time but the qualifying was cool too.

Amazing run for Guthrie yet again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Greenee

Nov 16, 2011
Great job covering the race Joey! The live feed worked great.

Thanks for putting that together.

Congrats to Mitch!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks for all the props guys and thanks for listening in. I too wish we could of had more UTV stuff going on but I had to do what I was asked to do and I wasn't in charge of the program. I hope that I at least was able to give you guys some better representation in my limited role.

HUGE props to all who competed, finished and especially to the class winners including Mitch Guthrie who took home his 5th KOH title! Amazing!!

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Am I the only one who's having hard time watching live feed? I mean today is UTV RACE and all I'm seeing is the big ultra 4 qualifying with sporadic clips of actual utv race. Seems way biased toward big money cars I guess.
That was what made last year good for UTV coverage. We raced with the EMC class and got way more exposure. This year we raced separate, which made the course much easier to accomplish, but we were a side show again.

With only 30+ UTVs racing, and no UTV sponsors, Dave Cole has to chase the more popular classes. It isn't rocket science. It UTVs want more coverage, we need higher car counts and companies to help sponsor the UTV race.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000