LORENZstudioDesign's KAWASAKI T4 build starts today.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
What a difference a set of tires and wheels makes. 28" GBC Mongrels on 14" carbon fiber HiPer Wheels from Fullerton Sand Sports. Dave set me up with his racing groove front and rear. It's a heavy steer groove up front and he opened up the rear sipes with 1/4" grooves. The Billet Aliminum Centers are his own design as well. The guy knows his stuff and he ships complete wheel and tire assemblies in 1 box.

http://www.fullertonsandsports.com/

BEFORE:

AFTER:

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
I'd steer you wrong if I guessed. Dave knows exactly, give him a call, tell him you want what Lorenz has.

714 484-5996

I think 4x4 up front.... Nah never mind, I'm going to mess up. All I know is that it clears the T4 and my Race Teryx.

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
Graphics came of with ease. A heat gun on low and some elbow grease. There's a slight trick to getting the right amount of heat onto the sticker as your peeling to get the glue to let go, but not so much to melt the sticker. "Low" worked on the heat gun, "high" fried the sticker and stretched it as I pulled till it broke in two. I think mommas hair drier may have been the ticket if I was smart enough to steal it from the bathroom?

A couple clean rags with some acetone and the remaining glue wiped off. I used a new rag for every panel otherwise I was smearing the glue around as it came off the car onto the rag, then back onto the car in little balls... Amateur hour.

The Fetching Mrs Lorenz is killing it on the Roland Plotter inside, as I prepare the canvas outside.

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
They came with the LT kit. It was a package deal I couldn't pass up.

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
The 24 hour round trip drive to Moab Utah from San Diego was worth it if it was just for this 1st day. A week of trails are ahead!

I got to ride Moab with the legend Larry Ragland and his family, along with Curry and the Big Cheese behind Kawasaki's last 4 seasons of Super Cross Championships. To say today was epic is an understatement. I'm smiling as I type reliving the day of burning up the rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
The seat grommets came from BenchMark Performance. Easy install, and worth their weight in gold. The goal was to do as little as possible to the car while keeping the safety features of a real 5 point racing harness. I didn't want to start changing out seats and seat mounts if i didnt have to. the Kawi seats ar comfy and have build in bolster that work great at keeping a person from sliding around. They're easy to get in and out of to boot.

The billet steering wheel mount came with the Super ATV wheel.

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
SuperATV Winch went in cleanly. There's a dash mounted hard wired switch, and a wireless remote that fits snuggly in the seat belt breast pocket.

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
LORENZracingDivision.com Official Website Release, October 2014

The new website is a culmination of 10 years worth of work by the LORENZ family that continues to peak in a partnership with KAWASAKI Team Green since 2013

"It was a childhood dream to be one of those guys that could produce a ROI large enough to capture the eyes of Kawasaki. I'm stoked to be a Team Green Rider; the same Team Green that Villipoto, McGrath, Emig, Stewart, Windham and Carmicheal started their careers out with." -Sean Lorenz

LORENZmotorsports.com provides an in depth view of:

1) The LORENZ Racing Program that features the Kawasaki Teryx.

2) A short history of Kawasaki Team Green, including the official annual Magazine Publication and the Film "Grass Roots"

3) The largest gallery of Custom Kawasaki Vehicle Builds from around the World Wide Web.

4) LORENZstudio.com which has garnered spots in the glossy pages of Nation Magazines and features art from the lens' of Suzy and Sean Lorenz.

5) LORENZindustries.com a Dodge/Cummins Suspension Company

Jump in, browse around, steal some ideas for your own Teryx, enjoy, and repeat. (The obligatory use of large words in a Press Release to make you sound like a Bad Ass: #Check Prolific use of worthless hashtags: #Check)

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000