KAWASAKI Team Green LORENZracingDivision.com NEW website

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
It's been a long time coming, and somebody had to finally put it together. Seeing as I'm racing for Kawi Team Green, I figured that I would take the initiative and compile the largest Kawi Custom Builds from around the web. I threw in a couple of Team Green Videos along with some vintage edit about the program. Browse around, grab a beer, take some time to drewl over your computer.

CUSTOM KAWI BUILDS

Attachments

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
LORENZracingDivision.com Official Website Release, October 2014

The new website is a culmination of 10 years worth of work by the LORENZ family that continues to peak in a partnership with KAWASAKI Team Green since 2013

"It was a childhood dream to be one of those guys that could produce a ROI large enough to capture the eyes of Kawasaki. I'm stoked to be a Team Green Rider; the same Team Green that Villipoto, McGrath, Emig, Stewart, Windham and Carmicheal started their careers out with." -Sean Lorenz

LORENZmotorsports.com provides an in depth view of:

1) The LORENZ Racing Program that features the Kawasaki Teryx.

2) A short history of Kawasaki Team Green, including the official annual Magazine Publication and the Film "Grass Roots"

3) The largest gallery of Custom Kawasaki Vehicle Builds from around the World Wide Web.

4) LORENZstudio.com which has garnered spots in the glossy pages of Nation Magazines and features art from the lens' of Suzy and Sean Lorenz.

5) LORENZindustries.com a Dodge/Cummins Suspension Company

Jump in, browse around, steal some ideas for your own Teryx, enjoy, and repeat. (The obligatory use of large words in a Press Release to make you sound like a Bad Ass: #Check Prolific use of worthless hashtags: #Check)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000