All UTV's Free... thats right, Free

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Thats a good deal but is there a catch if you guys find something or just to let everyone know where there SXS stands

derwud

Must get more cash
Mar 27, 2009
As someone that had to miss the SDR open house for a Service Clinic at the dealer I work at, this is a great deal.. It's the same as taking it to the dealer, but the oil change is FREE and you can get any needed work done a lot cheaper.. Not to mention, a LOT of cool accessories!!

Don't pass up this deal... Shawn and Tim will do the Cal Worthington and stand on their heads to make you a happy client, (Sorry, high end car talk)...

Headinjury

Warrior Lifestyles Sales - Official UTVUnderground
As someone that had to miss the SDR open house for a Service Clinic at the dealer I work at, this is a great deal.. It's the same as taking it to the dealer, but the oil change is FREE and you can get any needed work done a lot cheaper.. Not to mention, a LOT of cool accessories!!

Don't pass up this deal... Shawn and Tim will do the Cal Worthington and stand on their heads to make you a happy client, (Sorry, high end car talk)...

:eek: :D

Thanks Brother.

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Shawn and Tim will do the Cal Worthington and stand on their heads to make you a happy client, (Sorry, high end car talk)...
Well how about they come get my Rhino and when its done drop it back off. :D

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Well just dropped mine off a little bit ago for the service thing. I am also getting the rear shocks serviced as well as bump stop thrown on. That part was on the high side but hopefully I won't get the well you need this and that phone call ! Looking forward to seeing the outcome of this experience........I will def post up the outcome

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I just got my rhino back today from SDR and there service was top notch. I got the free oil change and everything and they didn't give me the run around about parts that I didn't need or try to sell me anything, they even adjusted the total cause the shock service and the install of bump stops went easier than what Tim thought. I was shocked......hell I don't even know how to write how I felt on that one.

THANKS Tim and the rest of the SDR crew, Also it was nice to meet you Shawn !

Headinjury

Warrior Lifestyles Sales - Official UTVUnderground
I just got my rhino back today from SDR and there service was top notch. I got the free oil change and everything and they didn't give me the run around about parts that I didn't need or try to sell me anything, they even adjusted the total cause the shock service and the install of bump stops went easier than what Tim thought. I was shocked......hell I don't even know how to write how I felt on that one.

THANKS Tim and the rest of the SDR crew, Also it was nice to meet you Shawn !

Your welcome brother. It was good to meet you also. See you on the trail...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000