Something new from Yamaha....!

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Definitely some potential here curious to see what the new machine has to offer.

Am i the only one that found it funny they release a tag line "we're not letting of the gas" when they have an active recall for stuck throttles? hahaha!!!

I know the recall is only for extreme low temp situations and freezing over but still i thought it was funny.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I'm guessing it's not a new machine, but more of an update to the YXZ. Guessing it will be a YXZ that comes standard with a Rekluse type clutch system with a No Lift Shift speed sensor as part of it. So no clutch pedal and no lifting to shift. That's just my guess??

Reactions: Simi Dude

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
from the sound of the demo vid, the shift sounds super fast. and to be a no lift shift i assume

1- same trans as current with electronic controlled shifting with paddle shifters
2- recluse style clutch with advanced timing control to cut power on the upshift so it dont tear the face off the clutch plates and a throw out system so it can idle in gear
3- a DCT or some sort of more advanced trans

i am sure there are folks like the OP that already know while we speculate, i reckon we can wait.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Lol it's cute how you guys think I know more than you do.....! :):):)

Reactions: Simi Dude

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
It sounds badass and takes off when you drop the hammer at 10,000 rpm.

If it is not a trail specific model it has my interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jajl22

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000