Search results

1. Matt Martelli - CEO

New Overdrive OT3 Dakar UTV

Just saw these cars work in person in Dakar. They are pretty sick. VW powered engine with a restrictor plate that keeps them limited to 1000cc. Prodrive already has 16 of these on order. Here are a couple of quick pics. Full feature in the works! You may see these come race The Mint 400!
  2. Matt Martelli - CEO

Team Honda Talon Factory Racing Announces Drivers for 2020

This great! Hopefully more factories follow.
  3. Matt Martelli - CEO

New Overdrive OT3 Dakar UTV

Check out the new Overdrive OT3 Dakar UTV. This is a highly custom vehicle specifically designed to tackle rally raids like Dakar. We got our hands on the spec sheet and one of the most glaring things we noticed was the engine is listed as "car manufactured". Rumor is the 3 cylinder engine is...
  4. Matt Martelli - CEO

Who wants to qualify UTV's for The Mint 400 at King of The Hammers?

No. most of the racers didn't want it.
  5. Matt Martelli - CEO

What GPS set up for UTV racing?

I love leadNav bu Ipads frequently overheat, shut down, and break. I just saw some units from Lowrance gps that look promising. Goingt to get one and test it. Stay tuned.
  6. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 Dakar - The Kingdom of Sand - A perfect course for UTV's

UTV Racers entered into the 2020 Dakar: FRANCISCO LOPEZ CONTARDO #400 JUAN PABLO LATRACH VINAGRE GERARD FARRES GUELL#401 GUELLARMAND MONLEON REINALDO VARELA #402 GUSTAVO GUGELMIN CONRAD RAUTENBACH #404 PEDRO BIANCHI PRATA CASEY CURRIE #405 SEAN BERRIMAN JOSE LUIS PENA CAMPO #406 RAFAEL...
  7. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 Dakar - The Kingdom of Sand - A perfect course for UTV's

2020 Dakar route looks like a killer route for UTV's! Tons of Sand Dunes! What UTV racers do you think have what it takes to pull an overall win?
  8. Matt Martelli - CEO

Segway entering into the UTV market

Can't wait to drive one. The torque from electric engines is amazing.
  9. Matt Martelli - CEO

Yes - it would be desert course. Not rock race. That's a separate race discipline, car set up, etc.
  10. Matt Martelli - CEO

Maybe they should. Lot's of spectators, live coverage, etc. or we can keep racing in front of jack rabbits.
  11. Matt Martelli - CEO

12. Matt Martelli - CEO

2019 Mint 400 TV show (Extended Version)

Watch the 2019 BFGoodrich Tires Mint 400 power by Monster Energy TV show (extended version) on Youtube for free globally! #bfgoodrichtires #monsterenergy #mint400 #youtube
  13. Matt Martelli - CEO

Could UTV's Save our National parks?

We are more than willing to pay for access unlike many other users. Of course usage needs to be responsible. Share your opinion. https://kutv.com/news/local/not-all-in-moab-happy-about-national-park-atv-ban?fbclid=IwAR1zEjmGqKP6PGYd5bdGlgrcNIjSufCfZa8k_msz5y43LNV-Xcq0VmllNSE
  14. Matt Martelli - CEO

Free Sponsorship Summit for Racers at SEMA!

Author Alex Striler is hosting a FREE Sponsorship Summit for racers in Las Vegas on Tues, November 5th, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at SPEEDVEGAS track, courtesy of MOMO and Weld Wheels. Learn how to raise money to race! Learn the difference between a deck and a proposal, and when to use each one...
  15. Matt Martelli - CEO

Glamis Black Bag Desert Clean Up

Glamis Black Bag Project: Glamis Desert Clean up No one is coming to rescue us. There is no government organization that is going to keep our deserts open and clean. The responsibility lies squarely on us, the off-roaders, the so called bad guys of the desert. But wait a second, I am pretty...
  16. Matt Martelli - CEO

Trail riding in the new Yamaha YXZ XT-R

Here is a bit more on my test ride with the new Yamaha YXZ XTR: https://www.utvunderground.com/ripping-the-trails-of-alabama-with-yamaha-yxz-xt-r
  17. Matt Martelli - CEO

Hello from Southern California

Both are solid platforms. Still prefer my Polaris for lots of reasons. the 2019 Turbo S package is hard to beat. Super versatile stock.
  18. Matt Martelli - CEO

About to buy my first UTV!

Just drove the Wolverine the new XTR version. Solid machine. CVT belts should be the same. Polaris Ranger is solid as well.
  19. Matt Martelli - CEO

Hello from Arizona!

Welcome aboard. What part of Arizona are you at?
  20. Matt Martelli - CEO

Volunteer For The Mint 400

Are you passionate about off-road culture? Do you have great ideas on making off-road racing better? Do you want to be a part of the evolution of off-road racing? Do you want to work with people who will listen and respect your input? Join us and help grow and improve off-road racing! #mint400...
  21. Matt Martelli - CEO

All UTV's UTV Interior Lighting

Lot's of "puck" style lights as well.
  22. Matt Martelli - CEO

Scott Steinberger’s Can AM X3 Rally Build

Yes pretty cool build. More to come!
  23. Matt Martelli - CEO

Rod Hall Legacy Celebration

Join us in celebrating the legacy of off-road legend Rod Hall, kicking off SEMA on Monday, November 4th from 7-10pm Westgate Hotel Las Vegas, NV Westgate Paradise Event Center. Event is free, open to the public and Dirt Co. has created these shirts to those who RSVP here...
  24. Matt Martelli - CEO

Segway entering into the UTV market

We have a new player in the UTV market. Excited to see what angle they come with. Hybrid EPS printed on the side of the vehicle. Could they be coming with a hybrid gas / electric powertrain? http://powersports.segway.com/ Fear No Place.
  25. Matt Martelli - CEO

Trail riding in the new Yamaha YXZ XT-R

Just got back from trail riding in the new Yamaha YXZ XT-R and I have to say I am really impressed with the evolution this vehicle has made. If you like to drive, this is your vehicle. I had so much fun banging through gears on the tight trials at Top Trials off road park in Alabama. No manual...
  26. Matt Martelli - CEO

Techron Powersports & Small Engine System Treatment

Ethanol fuel is terrible for UTV's. Especially storage. 2 week after fuel is mixed it starts deteriorating rapidly. Fuel additives help. So does good fuel. F&L and VP have specific fuels for UTV's now.
  27. Matt Martelli - CEO

4 Seat Turbo S Velocity Glamis Shock Settings

Stiffen the shocks all the way and then back them off half way. That should get you in the zone for a light load. Your running paddles?
  28. Matt Martelli - CEO

The Mint 400 Military Challenge

Are you active duty or a veteran? Want to support our troops? Get involved. The Great American Off-Road Race™ Announces The Mint 400 Military Challenge Four of the five branches of the United States Military to race The 2020 Mint 400. Veterans and active duty military will race together in a...
  29. Matt Martelli - CEO

4 Seat Turbo S Velocity Glamis Shock Settings

Depends on if you are going have passengers in the back. I usually set the rear up softer than normal unless I am hauling people.
  30. Matt Martelli - CEO

Tackling Moab with Kawasaki KRX 1000

Moab is beautifully stunning. It has so many amazing landscape views that it’s hard to process when you are there. If you have not been to Moab do yourself a favor and go immediately. Off-roading takes you to a lot of unique areas of Moab all while surrounded by painting like beauty. It’s like...
  31. Matt Martelli - CEO

New Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000

They will get faster. I have no doubt.
  32. Matt Martelli - CEO

Rod Hall Legacy Celebration to Take Place Monday Night November 4th Kicking Off SEMA Come honor off-road icon Rod Hall celebrating his life and impact on global off-road culture Off-road legend and icon Rod Hall will be honored Monday, November 4th inside the Westgate Hotel at the Westgate...
  33. Matt Martelli - CEO

https://www.utvunderground.com/first-drive-kawasaki-teryx-krx-1000
  34. Matt Martelli - CEO

Yes - that was the top speed I was able to get it to. There is already a turbo kit in the works.
  35. Matt Martelli - CEO

Full details here: https://www.utvunderground.com/2020-kawasaki-teryx-krx-1000
  36. Matt Martelli - CEO

After a half day of riding on tight technical trails i have to say this is one of the most impressive out-of-the-box UTV's I have driven. I really like the wide stance. The car feel super stable. Really planted like a race car. I would make changes, but little things like a steering quickener...
  37. Matt Martelli - CEO

The only major flaw I saw was power. Honestly for the average guy the 112 horsepower is enough. But I have a sickness....need for speed.... off-road! K&T is already working on a add on aftermarket turbo kit to nearly double the horsepower!
  38. Matt Martelli - CEO

This is what the KRX looks like with full cagewrx and HCR package. The Dash has plenty of room for custom switches as well as a mini ipad for navigation + entertainment console.
  39. Matt Martelli - CEO

Got the first drive yesterday of the New Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000. These guys thought of a lot of stuff. Rather than just putting out a base unit that the aftermarket would have to fix eveything they went ahead and integrated a lot of "evolved" features. Eveything from and integrated CVT temp...
  40. Matt Martelli - CEO

2019 Baja 400

Congrats to Wes Miller And Kaden Wells! https://www.utvunderground.com/wes-miller-triumphs-in-inaugural-lucerna-score-baja-400
  41. Matt Martelli - CEO

First UTV...need help deciding!!

I would drive a few rentals and see what you like best.
  42. Matt Martelli - CEO

All UTV's First Purchase Coming Up - Some Questions

Did you find something that works for you?
  43. Matt Martelli - CEO

Legends Rally Sea to Sky September 25th -29th

Wow what at an amazing ride! Here a few photos from the ride. Video in the works. Amazing people! Amazing food! Amazing time!
  44. Matt Martelli - CEO

We are looking for photos, video and paraphernalia of Rod's for the exhibit at SEMA. Contact us if you have anything. [email protected] - thx.
  45. Matt Martelli - CEO

Join us to celebrate the legacy of off-road legend Rod Hall. Kicking off SEMA - Monday November 4th 7-10pm Westgate Hotel Las Vegas, NV Westgate Paradise Event Center. Event is free and open to the public. Help us spread the word by sharing this social media graphic! #sema #rodhall #offroad...
  46. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 UTV World Championship - October 10th (Save the Date!)

2020 UTV World Championship - October 10th (Save the Date!). New Location. Some exciting changes / evolutions. More info to follow shortly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedro47