Search results

1. B

Baja Designs Facebook Video Contest

Baja Designs Pitch Black video contest! Baja Designs is holding a video contest for all BD supporters, with a grand prize of $1500 in your choice of product. If you own one of our light systems on any vehicle, then this contest is perfect f or you. All you have to do is make a (3)three minute...
  2. B

Thrashin Thursday Sale at Baja Designs

Tomorrow our brand new 2012 Squadron LED systems will be on sale for $275.00, regular price is $329.95! The super bright Squadron 3600 Lumen desert racing light makes a fine Christmas stocking stuffer! Heck, they are so small you can probably fit two or three in there! Contact Baja Designs at...
  3. B

Thrashin Thursday Sale at Baja Designs

Thrashin Thursday Sale!!! Tomorrow we will be selling our 8†LaPaz HID light for $250 each. That’s right $250 each; this is a savings of $74.95 so make sure to give us a call and order the toughest 8†off road light on the market (760-560-2252) Thursday and Thursday Only!
  4. B

Unbelievable Deal on BD Squadron LED lights!!

The Squadron LED light is the next generation LED light created by Baja Designs. The Squadron LED light uses 4 Cree XML LEDs to give you a blinding 3600 lumens in a 3” x 3” x 2.76” package. This is the smallest high power LED light on the market. Baja Designs would like to offer...
  5. B

6" HID Prerunner Demo Lights for Sale

Baja Designs has some 6" HID Preruners demo lights for sale! I have a couple ready to ship feel free to PM me for pricing. It's the perfect blend of size and performance. The Driving pattern not only projects deep into the night but is smooth and wide offering good coverage when cornering...
  6. B

The Squadron is Baja Design's newest LED Light!

Squadron Specifications: 3600 Lumens 340 grams, 0.75 pounds Measures 3†x 3†x 2.76 Deep Uses four T6 Bin Cree XML LEDs at 5000K 44 watts power draw (3.1 amps at 12 volts, 1.6 amps at 24 volts) 11-32 Volts Power Input 92% Electronic Driver Efficiency Available in three configurations...
  7. B

New Pricing on Baja Designs Stealth LED Bars

The Baja Designs Stealth is the next generation of LED lighting. At 3500 lumens of light (per10") it outperforms competitive products in a package half the size and 1/3 the weight. Multiple optics allow us to put the light where you need it instead of just the typical LED round pattern that...
  8. B

Baja Designs Christmas Specials

Wow!!!!! :eek:
  9. B

Baja Designs New Stealth XPG LED Bar!!

The next generation of LED lighting! At 3500 lumens of light, half the size and 1/3 of the weight Baja Designs would like to introduce the new Stealth XP-G LED light bar. Available in 10 to 50 inch lengths Features: Both Spot and Horizontal Spread Optics can be combined in one lamp Optics...
  10. B

Baja Designs Kwik Jak Special for UTV Members

At only 4.5 lbs, the billet aluminum Kwik Jakâ„¢ is lightweight but performs like its heavy duty cousins. It is powered by standard 3/8-24 CO2 cartridges and can lift up to 2400 lbs. in just seconds. Its collapsed height adjusts from an easily stowable 12.5†up to 18.5†and it has a 6â€...
  11. B

Baja Design 4" HID Chrome Lights Special

Baja Designs is offering a limited time special on these 4" Chrome Fuego HID's Lights Chrome Fuego HID's for $250.00each buy 3 or more receive them for $200.00each. We are discontinuing our Chrome housings on the Fuego lights so we wanted to offer the best pricing ever on these chrome lights...
  12. B

Smokin Deal!!

Alright everyone Desert season is here Baja Designs is offering the 6" Prerunner light for $219.95 until next Wednesday. Limited time offer only! Feel to call me at the shop to place your order for some Prerunners!
  13. B

Hi to all!

My name is Diego i work for Baja Designs/Soltek Lighting Systems. I Just want to say hi to everyone. If any you guys and gals have any questions on lighting or what particular patterns to run feel free to PM me. I must say great job to Danny and the boys at Magnum for creating a awesome website. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000