Search results

1. W

What UTV Motor Produces the most torque

Torque is what really matters. HP is a Byproduct of Torque.
  2. W

Hey if you want to get your X3 dialed in by the best call Gary and Tom at UTVSHOCKS.COM Tom...

Hey if you want to get your X3 dialed in by the best call Gary and Tom at UTVSHOCKS.COM Tom also tests a lot out at Barstow. He is the guy behind TRD Ivan Stewarts Trophy trucks.
  3. W

Evolution Powersports press release

Evolution Powersports (EVP) the leader in the powersports industry for tuning, exhausts, intakes and turbo upgrades is proud to introduce an industry first V-MAP multi-map tuning for the Maverick X3. V-MAPtechnology allows customers to switch between pump gas and race gas tunes using the OEM Eco...
  4. W

UTV's in Dakar Rally

Can am X3 cars are 1st and 2nd right now. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. W

NIKOLA POWERSPORTS LAUNCHES 2019 UTV LINEUP WITH CINEMATIC NEW VIDEO

Zero Emissions accept for the 5500 watt generator to charge the thing back up over night. doesn't sound like a Zero Sum game. Or a coal fired generating station or a Nuke plant.
  6. W

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

Yeah its my wife's bike. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  7. W

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

Nothing, sandcraft has Titan put there name on a implement tire for farm equipment. The tires actually stiff and heavy. I also don't think they have that much Roll out so they are a short tire. If you have a X3 RS you need a 100" Roll out roughly so the suspension works and your not stuffing...
  8. W

Tonopah 250 Race.

Yeah maybe to much other shit going on with Baja and camp Rzr. You would never even know there was a Tonopah Race on this site which is crazy I think. Ohh well maybe the Race Hype is blowing over. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  9. W

Tonopah 250 Race.

Nothing on it like it never even happened. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  10. W

Tonopah 250 Race.

Cool. I'm surprised by the lack of info that's usually a big thing on this forum. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  11. W

Tonopah 250 Race.

Is there a thread on the Tonopah 250 and how the race went as I don't see any information anywhere. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  12. W

2017 SAND SPORTS SUPER SHOW PREVIEW / INFO / UPDATES

The current Rzr has been Rhinoed the way I see it. Just like when the Rzr 800 came along and the Rhino was all of the sudden old news. Along with that Tyrex. X3 has the look and performance. Shit just changed up again. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  13. W

If they didn't have a built Can Am in there booth as a vendor you would have been out of touch. Pretty much everyone had one or 2. Not bad considering that car has been in real production since October of last year. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  14. W

Can-Am 2018 CAN-AM OFF-ROAD Lineup Quick Look

From what I've been told and weather it's true or not I have no idea. But Polaris has problems with the recall that needs to satisfy the Government that the safety of the consumer has been met before any new products are going forward. So if that's true it might be a long wait cause satisfying...
  15. W

Looked like 75% was never X3 and Max X3 cars this year. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  16. W

Can-Am 2018 CAN-AM OFF-ROAD Lineup Quick Look

The Sand Show was packed with new X3 and Max X3 cars so these new pro are really going to Galvanize there market presence for the future. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  17. W

FEATURE VEHICLE: UTVUNDERGROUND FATROD V2 – 2016 POLARIS RZR XP4 TURBO

Call Tim at Xtreme and go over it with him. 6025761043 Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  18. W

Why UTV racers get knocked by the other classes...

Your a long winded Tool Bag. I'll give you that. Why do you feel the need to publish it over here or anywhere for that matter. Maybe if you all want to be the dezert police go and confront the perpetrators of problems you see them causing and handle it down low instead of advertising it...
  19. W

Don't you have a Samitch to stuff down Must be a slow grind today. Lol Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  20. W

Thanks for the Reminder. Skat-Traks are the Best Tire for duning still. Always have been and always will be the best. Watch out For Fake Skats from China. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  21. W

Wow. Go back to the rock you hide under. I could really give 2 shits. Shit happens and nobody would Have been the wiser of it until you felt the need to publish it in the open and make it something. Nobody really cares. Peace out. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  22. W

We usually refer to them wanna be a OFFROAD punk trucks as Brorunners. Lmao. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  23. W

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Some of them people on RDZ are cry baby's and sure like to pile it on thick. God damn. dudes in the Broham Rangers with double hooppdy Rancho Shocks out the bed and some white Fiberglass fenders. Lol. Bored at home. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  24. W

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground 2017 Vegas To Reno TRACKING / UPDATES / PHOTOS / VIDEO

Looks like the Can Am X3 cars are doing well while still out numbered by Polaris cars. [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  25. W

New build question

Don't Frickin start huffing it Justin. Lol Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  26. W

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

Tim at Xtreme Tire has a bunch of fronts coming in at over 96" to 100" plus Roll out. And his tires get the extra Buffing time so they are the lightest you will find. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  27. W

Octane and Boosters for XPT's

Nothing bad about AV fuel. Best fuel you can buy. There's not enough lead to hurt the O2 sensors use it all the time and no problems. Anybody that says there are additives in it for altitude are stupid and have no clue what they are talking about. The guy who owns the Fuel depot hear in phx at...
  28. W

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

That's a great idea. [emoji6] Robby Gordon ran a set of Skat-Traks at Parker in qualifying and upset some people. [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  29. W

They are affordable, unlike that thing [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  30. W

It won't happen, that's alot of cars period and they ain't that cool. Lol Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  31. W

I'm not buying any race cars new or used lol. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  32. W

Yeah that's right do the simple math, 100 million Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  33. W

You guys really think he will get them sold huh. Good luck selling 100,000,000 worth of them. Lmfao Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  34. W

It won't be long and you can by a Score Legal race ready Can Am for around 70k. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  35. W

RCV CARBON FIBER CV PROP SHAFT FOR POLARIS RZR

Those Slippery Devils. Lol Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  36. W

Shameless, huh. Skat-Traks are the lightest and best example of the Rotational mass theory. I even see the guys working to lighten up the rotating mass inside there Polaris engines also. Cause it all matters. [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  37. W

Ive been trying to get people to understand the rotational mass thing for years now with the Best Sand Tires made Skat-Traks since they are super light and shave off a ton of rotational mass which makes the car perform night and day different. Now people are making a carbon drive shaft to shave...
  38. W

Octane and Boosters for XPT's

Mix in some AV Gas if you feel like you need it. I usually run AV Gas by itself and I mix it if I run low. Lol. Best Fuel you can buy. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  39. W

Honda New Honda Talon

My Honda Marine Rep says Honda is not really interested in the performance SxS market. It's not in there game plan Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  40. W

California's Politicians are at it Again! Time to Fight!

ASA, Corva and all. Of the off road groups need to go on offense and start suing the pants off the government just like the Libs Environazis like to do it. Squeaky wheel gets greased. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  41. W

California's Politicians are at it Again! Time to Fight!

Fuckin state hates off roaders but still likes your money. California sucks balls Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  42. W

2017 CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 MAX SIDE-BY-SIDE VEHICLE FAMILY

Picking the fly shit out of the Pepper Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  43. W

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

There's those that have dropped them and those that will. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  44. W

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

Yeah but some guys don't care. Lol. Lazy fuckers said ahh it's fine and they just leave it back. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  45. W

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

I have some guys that always leave it in back position when towing and say it tows just fine and they never move it. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  46. W

NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

Running them backwards works good as they don't have to lift and push the heavy wet Sand. It's super easy just try it and see. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  47. W

NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

Run them backwards if it's wet out Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  48. W

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Well as close as the Racer times are now even in the long Desert races a single flat can determine a win or a loss . Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  49. W

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Time for a new race Tire sponsor. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000