Search results

1. F

Video BREAKDOWN: Guy Fieri's Polaris RZR #KnuckleSandwich

So could you say this car is dialed in.
  2. F

Jeremy McGrath Reunites with Kawasaki

You bet it does. That Polaris is long gone.
  3. F

I HATE KNOCKOFF LIGHTING COMPANIES!

is it just lights or all china crap? the stuff is here to stay look at everything you bought last month.
  4. F

Bruno Mars? Goin' riding instead

sorry guys we have to cancel. Donavan's truck needs new wheel berrings so that's what he is doing on sun. have fun maby next time for us.
  5. F

My friend Donavan and I are going. We will be at the ranger station by 9:30. We are both riding in his rzr . lifted GMC and black rzr with green cage.
  6. F

my friend and I want to do this ride. If we don't get anyone else to go we will only bring one car. what is the trail like slow rocks, or fast roads.
  7. F

Eclipse rv reviews

I have an attitude 27' tow behind. Its been great so far. no electoral problems,leaks or frame. other problems have been skylites witch all rot in time generator needed new carb. common on onan. one water tank has a leak on the top seam, not a problem it only leaks when packed full of water. the...
  8. F

I may be in for this ride. I hate both teams.
  9. F

I may be in for this ride
  10. F

jawbone 2/18

yes last weekend. Im down for a day trip almost any weekend if the weather is good
  11. F

jawbone 2/18

made a day trip weather was great http://youtu.be/-WoOFUaYyzs
  12. F

Hi from the Central Valley!

welcome. I also have a 900xp4 and an almost 3 year old.IM in Bakersfield and ride dunes and jawbone dove springs area
  13. F

Wheel studs

I had to change 2 of mine. its a pain in the ass. the brake rotor has to come off to get the studs out. next time I will shorten the studs by a 1/4 in. so they will fit.
  14. F

Bakersfield Kern County Christmas Eve morning ride

I would be in but we are leaving for glamis the next day
  15. F

new from bakersfield

I mostly ride dunes but just started going to jawbone. would love to do some group rides.
  16. F

new from bakersfield

been watching this site for a wile finaly registered

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000