Search results

1. M

Can-Am Hipers and STU Blasters...Maverick bolt pattern

Maverick bolt pattern...two trips out, like new. STU 26" on 12" Hipers full #1 paddles. Posting for a buddy. Shoot me a txt with questions 9498920167, located in Redlands. He says he is firm at $1900.
  2. M

Back pain, sciatica etc. after a weekend

So I have had a bad back for years from a couple bad car accidents. Lately its gotten worse after a few days in Ocotillo riding. Im now hurting pretty good and have an appointment with the doc on Friday. I never have luck with my doc though. Chiros have helped in the past but its hard to...
  3. M

New RZR turbo?

Looks like the mid year Polaris release is today and they already have the price list up. Shows a Fox edition turbo for $23K
  4. M

EFX Moto-Hammer

Anyone tried the new EFX Moto-Hammers yet? They look pretty sweet. Radial/DOT also. http://cocomponents.com/dealer/efx-motohammer-tire/ .
  5. M

Polaris RZR XP 900 rear camber issue

So I have a 2013 XP900. My rear camber was starting to look way out to the negative...10 degrees or so it looked like. I never did check it with the angle finder before putting on new lower high clearance radius arms. I set my new radius arms to spec at the heims eye to eye and it looked great...
  6. M

SXS version of Biker Battleground

I just finished watching the Biker Battleground Phoenix show and it made me think how interesting it would be to see the major builders in the sxs industry do a build comp with say a 7k limit. Something more in line with the majority of customers are adding in upgrades to cover the best way to...
  7. M

Pismo Aug 22-24

Anyone going to be at Pismo next weekend? Im making a quick trip out to meet some friends.
  8. M

Take off 10 ply 265/70/17's. $50

Just swapped out my tires. My old ones are Bridge stone Duravis M700 E rated 10 plys. I figure there might be someone rolling around on belts out there that can use them...about 15000 miles left...maybe more. $50 no patches, bubbles or plugs.
  9. M

Lake Elsinore Day to Play

Anyone going out to Elsinore for "A Day to Play" this Saturday Aug 16th
  10. M

Polaris Looking for XP900 Walker Evans take offs for two seater

Looking for XP900 Walker Evans take offs for two seater. Looks like I slightly bent one of my stock Fox shocks in the rear and this would be a good time to upgrade. Not interested in new kashima coated $3k Fox shocks at this time...just a budget friendly upgrade.
  11. M

Where those belts friends... little roll over vid

This happened on some fire roading yesterday http://youtu.be/fyhFEwYVPSc
  12. M

Cleghorn Ridge ride 7/11

Cleghorn Ridge ride 7/12 Myself and another RZR are doing Cleghorn Ridge off the 15 on Saturday July 12th 9am. Cleghorn Ridge staging is off the 14 before the 138 exit where the McDonald's and gas stations are.
  13. M

RZR 1200?

Anyone know anything on this
  14. M

Anyone want to do Cleghorn Ridge this Saturday

As the title says..anyone want to run Cleghorn Saturday...10ish
  15. M

who runs a horn/siren for fireroads

Curious who runs either a horn or siren for blind corners on fireroads. Thinking of grabbing one but not sure if it will do any good at high speed.
  16. M

Any interest in a week long adventure ride in So Cal

I have been watching the Ultimate Adventure 2013 ride for the truck and Jeep guys and started thinking if there were a scheduled trip to hit Ocotillo one day then Glamis then Superstition then Stoddard Wells then Dumont all with a camp at each night....what would the interest be. Would any...
  17. M

Miller Canyon ride this Saturday

Who wants to do a fast Miller ride Saturday
  18. M

Like new Muzzy slip on's $500

A good friend of mine put these on his 2014 Maverick and ran it over prez weekend... not what he was looking for and wants to redirect funds towards some fab work for a cage and doors. Less than 40 miles on them $500 Jim 9095575170 located Redlands/Highland
  19. M

need help

My buddy just called from Ocotillo...he has a 2014 Maverick..200 miles..10 hour service just completed. Only mod is Muzzy bolt ons. No ECU work. He just called me and is in the middle of the desert and his Maverick won't go past 20...unresponsive. No burnt belt odor. Any ideas? Maverick was...
  20. M

XP1000 engine in XP900...

Been doing some reading and it looks like about $200 in Polaris parts and a Saturday plus a fuel controller will get a XP1000 engine into a XP900 and look stock. Some may ask why...the way I see it is these engines will be plentiful from insurance claims and for a pretty much bolt in swap I...
  21. M

All UTV's Rigid 10" Amber light bar $300 w/Axia mounts

Rigid 10" Amber light bar $235 w/Axia mounts Selling my 10" Rigid amber bar as I just ordered a 30" bar. This is great for dusty areas like the washes of Ocotillo. I have it mounted with Axia mounts that are included for $235, bar alone is $200. Mounts are for 1.75" tubing. My cage was...
  22. M

Truckhaven Poker run Jan 11th

Anyone going to the Truckhaven poker run this Saturday?
  23. M

RZR front flip vid!

What a jack ass... http://youtu.be/YxyuHF9mlrE
  24. M

Whats your favorite classic car/truck front end

So I love classic cars and certain front ends are timeless..kudos to the designers.. Im a fan of the 37 Ford coupe..51 Merc... 64 Continental..whats yours?
  25. M

Bluetooth Speaker

Heads up...cheap way for some good beer tunes.. My friend showed up to Oco running one of these on his dash....bluetoothed to his phone or any mp3/bt capable device. Sounded great all day....way louder than you would think. I got home and ordered one up. Perfect for desert guys not dealing...
  26. M

Big XP1000 jump video

Hope this is not a repost http://youtu.be/ss3Fhg9k-os
  27. M

Milestone SXS track

Anyone know if Milestone will ever do a dedicated SXS track
  28. M

EPA certifies new Polaris 107hp

Thats right ...EPA shows 107hp
  29. M

All UTV's Gotta Love the Amber

Love my amber Rigid lights
  30. M

All UTV's Dusting an engine

So I am curious...with all the coated cylinders these days...should dust get by your filter...how quickly is major damage done to the valve seats, rings, cylinder etc. to the point you are going to burn oil, lose compression and power? It seems immediately there is a cause and effect of some...
  31. M

All UTV's Whats the most reliable

So I have owned several SXSs and through my years in this sport I have my opinion on the most reliable, best sport out of the box and best utility as of whats offered today. Heres my list..whats yours Most reliable if I needed to get across the desert - Yamaha Rhino 660 Best sport out of the...
  32. M

Bee Canyon ride?

Anyone want to plan a Saturday Bee Canyon ride? I haven't been there for years and can't even remember the area, so I am looking for people familiar with the area that want to ride.
  33. M

Flatbed/utility trailer opinions

I am in the market for a new trailer for day runs when I don't want to take the toy hauler, or it would suck towing the toying hauler...such as Miller Canyon. Yesterday I looked at Carsons, PJ's, Carry-On, and Big Tex trailers. Pricing was all over the place from $1000-2500 for a 6.5X12...
  34. M

Miller Canyon 5/18

Thinking of running up to Miller Canyon on Saturday. Probably leave staging at 9:30am...run up to Deep Creek and hit the lower loop and up the black diamond trail and back to staging....or something along those lines. About 40 miles usually. Anyone interested?
  35. M

Polaris Max speedon 2013 XP seems off.

Curious if any others have this issue and what the most likely cause is. i suspect slack in the throttle cable but that doesn't account or the reported speed. I recently had a nice long (1.5 mile) straight, smooth, slightly down hill, road to put my foot i to my new XP on. It shot out of the...
  36. M

Free stock RZR cage

I have a stock RZR cage off a 2013 XP. I know there are guys that would like to use this to practice their fab skills on, chop it etc..or maybe just replace theirs with. Pickup only. Tustin, Ca. Jason 9498920167
  37. M

All UTV's Free Crow Harnesses

Let me first off make it clear these are used. I removed my Crow 3" harnesses from my old RZR with intentions of reusing them. I decided That since these are 3 years old I would go ahead and buy new for my new XP. I would like to get these to someone who can use them and not just grab them...
  38. M

Polaris Stock cage w/Pro Armor top $130

I am selling the cage off my 2013 RZR XP 2 seater. It is stock with a Pro Armor top and a billet flag mount. This was only used on one trip while my custom cage was being built. Like new, never rolled or anything like that. I have the stock seat belts also for $30 extra if someone wants them...
  39. M

All UTV's And here I thought a 1000cc SXS was plenty

http://youtu.be/zaJ09VUP5io
  40. M

All UTV's How often should harnesses be replaced

Curious how often everyone changes out their harnesses. I understand they should be changed after an impact that stretches them, but what about as routine maintenance. I noticed my Crows were getteing kinda stiff after 3 years of dust, dirt, washing. I think I will change them out for some...
  41. M

Polaris Diff between Fox 2.0 and 2.5s?

Curious if someone who knows or hopefully Cognito Jim can chime in on any major differences between the Cognito setup Fox 2.0 and 2.5's. Is it just the added fluid capacity for cooling and less fade or more? I primarily do tight, Jeep trails with bursts here and there through the whoops and a...
  42. M

Barstow Poker Run

Anyone doing the poker run in Barstow at the end of the month...stages behind Slash X..
  43. M

Another crazy wreck vid

http://youtu.be/tVqrgrPd7To
  44. M

Crazy ass snow mobiles and boats

check this out http://youtu.be/7UPUV-ZVlk0
  45. M

Calico..any good for SXS's

Heading to Calico this weekend with a few Jeeps. Looking at YouTube of the trails there I think it may be safe to say the RZR XP 26" tires may be too small to follow them if they head into the more hardcore trails. Who has been? Is it any fun for SXS's?
  46. M

Getting back into the saddle

Well its been a busy couple days. I am now starting over with a new XP. I knew there were some things I wanted to change on it right away and there are still some big ticket items (Cage/doors/new shocks) I will be changing by Halloween, but for summer they can wait as I will probably only use...
  47. M

Joey.. how about a new forum topic

So after parting out my RZR I found a bunch of stuff in my garage I was able to give to guys in need that I really didn't want to throw away or deal with Craigslist on and was just collecting dust. Not expensive stuff per say but items like a rear sway bar, spare hood, stock Fox Podium coils...
  48. M

Polaris RZR XP trailing arm design issue

So I don't get it...my buddy bought an XP and in full stock trim, the tires left rub marks on the trailing arms with tires at 12psi after one day of riding. I just bought an XP and looked at how close the tire was to the trailing arm and thought...thats a bad design. I added the FUTV uhmw...
  49. M

New ITP tires off XP $250

Hey guys, I just swapped the brand new ITP XCT900 tires off my 2013 RZR XP. These have zero miles 27x9x12 fronts and 27x11x12 rears. $250 call Jason 9498920167. Pickup only in Tustin, Ca. (Right off the 5 next to Irvine)
  50. M

Its not a dune buggy!

Anyone else fed up with neighbors and others calling your ride a dune buggy?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000