Search results

1. S

Avid Racing Maverick Max Build

I'm a man of my word. You are correct on your steering link location. I apologize, must have been looking at your picture wrong. As for michael and I having anything against you… I don't know you enough to have anything against you. I'm new to the UTV world, not familiar with very many people...
  2. S

Well, I've been reading, and reading, and reading. The forum pirate has struck again. First things first. I'm not here to compare brains or balls. I had a customer come to me and ask me to build the best car for the class that I could. I studied the rules. Made my decision, as to which way to...
  3. S

I guess the cat's out of the bag now. Yes, this is Mark Hanson from Strangefab Motorsports. Builder of Avid Racings, Can Am Maximus. I'm not a 'keyboard cowboy' so bare with me on my typing. I like to do my talking in my shop. I hope you guys enjoy the photos, I'll try to set you up with more...
  4. S

WAASSAAP!!!

New to the site, not to the sport. Strangefab MetalCrafts will be building an all new, cutting edge CAN AM for Mike Lansky, so stay tuned and we'll up date you as soon as we get the parts gathered up. Fram's on its way, Drivetrain, is on it's way. Rims and tires are coming,seats,lights...

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000