Search results

1. J

UTVUnderground.com Can-AM MAVERICK 1000R

I seriously doubt it. Maybe $1 so that they can legally hand it over. And all the upgrades, I doubt those too. It's called "sponsorship". Do you see how many vehicles are in the "stable"? No way all that is paid for by one person.
  2. J

UTVUnderground.com Can-AM MAVERICK 1000R

Don't forget, this machine is going to be used to make money so don't expect it to stay stock. None of them do. It would be nice to see it stay stock rather than run it to a site sponsor for immediate upgrades. Compare it to the other vehicles that you have been given by other manufactures...
  3. J

Huge RZR XP jump vid in Glamis

I'm with Tatum...How is this video any proof that the XP didn't break? That the machine is tough? Before you can see the outcome the video ends. I would be very impressed with any car not breaking after a hit like that.
  4. J

Kawasaki well its time to get some action

I completely agree.... The Muzzy Pros have to be installed correctly or they will sit too low. It may appear that its all "tight" but it isn't. Mine sat too low also but I was aware enough to notice it wasn't correct and removed the exhaust and made the necessary adjustments to get it to sit...
  5. J

put led tail lights

The use of a relay is not necessary when using LED tail/brake lights on a SxS.
  6. J

PUMA CLOTHING and SHOE SALE ONLINE

Really appreciate that!! No bad deals at that kinda discount. I'm going to be greedy now but do you have friends that work at polaris, kawasaki, ford, chevy, oakley, sears???? cause I could really use 40% at those places!! :D
  7. J

Polaris Jagged X's NEW Polaris RZR XP900 Replacement Suspension Kit!

It's been some time since we heard about this kit, how about some pictures of it installed and any word on the extended kit?
  8. J

WTB 14" Convex Mirror

Yeah, def didn't realize that! Thanks Joey!
  9. J

WTB 14" Convex Mirror

ORW x2. Looks just like the one from your link.
  10. J

Safety help!

It's never a bad idea to be trained in first aid/CPR. Reach (helicopter) has a membership program, and I am sure other companies might, that cost very little for an annual membership and will cover you $$$ financial wise if you were to ever need to be air lifted. Spot tracker is def nice...
  11. J

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

As lite as possible!! HAHAHA:D
  12. J

911 10 YEARS LATER

DD, why not fly it 365....
  13. J

Yamaha Which engine to swap?!

Teryx motor and 916 or 999 bbk!!
  14. J

Pit Bull PULLER Tires??? You got to see these!

haha true! but they are some knarly looking tires.
  15. J

Pit Bull PULLER Tires??? You got to see these!

at 33.5lbs each you would prolly sink in the sand! :D
  16. J

Best mini SC or Trophy trucks?

The slash is hard to beat for a basher. I have the 4x4 and really enjoy the power it has right out of the box. If you wanna go mini, traxxas makes a 1/16th but those things are about the size of my foot and may be bad with your rocks you are talking about. Lipos can ONLY be charged with a Lipo...
  17. J

Auction Hunters' "Ton Jones" Truck Build

I need one of those cages for my truck!!!! So SWEET!!! Seriously...Nice job with the lights.
  18. J

Flex your R/C's **Show em off!**

Here's my first paint job on my slash. Stripes are a little ruff but for never painting before I'll take it.
  19. J

Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

Why run an 02 sensor?
  20. J

A King of Hammers inspired garage build

plexi glass idea is sweet! Well, the whole ride is awesome!!
  21. J

Want More Polaris XP 900 Insider Info????

Ah you're not pissing anyone off, just giving you a hard time for making us wait :D
  22. J

Want More Polaris XP 900 Insider Info????

JOEY, it's after 7 in New York!! Tell us!!!
  23. J

Excellent Service!

Got to see what the inside of my motor looks like today over at Jordan's Central Implements in Brawley. Sure is a bunch of "stuff" in there! Just want to give Mike and the crew props for the great service they provide. Took the car in for a motor knock, assuming it was something with the main...
  24. J

Painted gourge

I need to try out an 840:D One of these days.....
  25. J

Painted gourge

We are meeting on the south side of the freeway at the dunaway exit. There's plenty of parking. Try to leave at 10am. Head south then west towards ocotillo is the plan, then cross under the freeway and ride on the north side. About 10 cars as of now.
  26. J

Painted gourge

Awesome ride! I do believe it was scomo, he has been out there for sometime now, does he ever work :confused:... Painted gourge is a pretty cool ride. There are 2 different trails to the top, one is real rocky and the other has a few 3 point turns. Too bad it's closed, but atleast they open it...
  27. J

Ocotillo to Superstition

Heading out to super tommorrow to meet up with scmo777 for a ride, will be about 12 of us leaving the "dip" at around noon, scmo777 will be out there for the rest of the week let us know the more the merrier.
  28. J

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

I'm with Scmo but Honda Big Red gets my vote cause if you have big enough balls to produce such a FUGGLY looking machine, I'll vote for it :D
  29. J

CHRISTMAS LIGHT PARADE

I know Schannon is waiting for his car to get put back together, mine is still apart but it's only Wednesday. The plan is to meet at Don's!
  30. J

Kawasaki Dasa or Muzzy?

What are your opinions? 08 Kama Sakki, stock with cdi. Thanks for the help.
  31. J

Custom "A-arms"

My cage is 1 1/2 chromoly so 1 1/4 arms may be a bit too big!!:eek:
  32. J

Superstition this weekend 10/22-1024

Ya....funny how the timing couldn't be better....:confused: :D
  33. J

Best Wheels For BFG all-terrains

General has the Grabber A/T in a 27/9.5-14. 7" or 8" wide wheel will be fine and pretty much any offset that will fit your ride. BFG doesn't make a 14" A/T tire anymore
  34. J

Kawasaki Teryx Air Filter

Very cool, Thank you! Do you have any experience with it?
  35. J

Kawasaki Teryx Air Filter

Does anybody know if the company UMP or any other company make a filter for the teryx that uses a Donaldson type of filter? I appreciate the help!
  36. J

60 Amp Alternator Kit - RPMFAB.com

Whats the price? And what are the differences of this one and the one available from the utv company that makes "crap"?
  37. J

What are your tire opinions?

Ok, bighorns sound like the tire to have. Now, where do I get the best forum price? :D and scmo, sharing is caring...NOW GET BETTER!!
  38. J

What are your tire opinions?

I am looking into getting new tires before season starts and have considered a few different options. I currently have 12" wheels and I am thinking about the bighorns. The new DWT tires are nice but what's the price comparisson? I have also considered going to a 27x14 all terrain truck tire such...
  39. J

Sept. CONTEST **CAPTION THIS** Sponsored by 4130 Clothing.com

"Check out 4130 Clothing's new safety vest"
  40. J

UTV Build

hey joey, ill take you up on the offer for water! Ive got a pool to fill and water costs so damn much here. will you deliver also??:D
  41. J

New member from Imperial Valley

careful!!! i heard don charges you just to walk through the door!!!!;) hahaha welcome don!
  42. J

Lets see your DOGS!

Jake, my bird dog! Oh, and he's lookin for a girlfriend!!:D sorry for the poor quality...
  43. J

Lake Elsinore GP

schannon, r u sure u want to see how slow u were goin???:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000