Search results

1. R

Official Vegas 2 Reno Update Thread **UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE!**

good luck to all the racers and be safe..... See ya hopefuly at Bluewater with the new RZR4. Will be following all the racers on IRC Friday.
  2. R

BITD Vegas to Reno draw results are up

Nice start Mike. We will be right there with ya . Hope to get the car next week so we can put a 100 or so miles on her . cant wait to get back at it seems so long ago
  3. R

BITD Vegas to Reno Tips, Anyone going?

Mike, ya we should make it try to get 100 test miles. she is almost done at aluminum, then paint. hope to get it back end of 1st week in August.
  4. R

25 days to GOOOOOOOO, cant wait.......
  5. R

BITD V2R 2010 Preview Video by Tracking International

What a great group.... BITD
  6. R

1929 Rebuild

Jeff looks like a little work there. Good luck. you going to have her at Bluewater coming up ?
  7. R

Who's racing Vegas 2 Reno???

you know we will be there with the new RZR4. car is going to aluminum on fri, so pumped to get it done. Should be getting paint in a little over a week from now.
  8. R

Fourth of July Parade in UTVs

looked like fun Jon. Way to get the UTV's out there.;)
  9. R

Cool Video from Jagged X

Nice video...
  10. R

Glamis Night Run Pics

LOOKED LIKE A GOOD TIME. HOPE NEXT TIME WE CAN GET OUT THERE WITH ALL OF YA
  11. R

Dragonfire Racings New RZR Style

that looks good like the change
  12. R

A King of Hammers inspired garage build

Brett keep the pics coming we will see ya at KOH with our new RZR4 race rig
  13. R

Thats great, let us know if we can help. Should be great time see ya there. Our new car should...

Thats great, let us know if we can help. Should be great time see ya there. Our new car should be done keep fingers crossed
  14. R

She is looking good. Have a blast and race your race. There will be people out there if help is needed for whatever. The guys and gals out there in BITD are great group of peolpe. oh ya and get plenty of test time before she rolls 550 miles;)
  15. R

Speedworld Lucas track pictures/video

nice pics, car looks good
  16. R

who knew it would fit.

fits like a glove
  17. R

I'm off again.....Montana w/ Polaris!!!

Have a great trip, work hard :D
  18. R

Last year was 1000 miles. 550 miles this year we will take as many parts as we can fit into 2 chase trucks. We usally bring back up motor, diff's, axles, arms, 8 tires. Will be grt race cant wait.....:D like 57 days and counting !!!!!!!:eek:
  19. R

LOORRS Utah and Montana

Good luck pics look sweet out there
  20. R

LORRS comeing to Havasu???

Jeff you trading in for a SR1.... :mad:
  21. R

Kawasaki what my wife calls a sickness

Lookin good Dave never seem to have enough money or time....keep the pics coming
  22. R

Thanks JoeyD

GREAT JOB AND GREAT SITE
  23. R

PITP 2010, anhy interest?

we also will be camped out
  24. R

UTVUnderground's Polaris RZR4 Review

needs some PIT BULLS on that :D
  25. R

Other John Deere set to Introduce new 50HP Gator XUV

Will be looking out that sounds like could be fun.
  26. R

PITP 2010, anhy interest?

We will be racing the new 4, hope Whiplash is ok with it. So we will be camping somewhere , this will be a first for the team cant wait.
  27. R

Yamaha Elka shocks

You got it Dan. Ya those Elka Elite have serious adjustments
  28. R

Yamaha Elka shocks

They are good shocks, they just need alot of understanding. The ones we ran had like 28 diffrent adjustments. Good luck
  29. R

Yamaha Elka shocks

Dan we used to run Elka's but have switched to KINGS. with the elkas we had to send to Canada to get them dialed in for the weight and spring rates took 3 times and still draggin :confused: just never got them right, not saying they are bad shocks but I think they should be left on the atv's...
  30. R

new toy!

looks nice Ive been thinking of that myself about now
  31. R

Hello from Racer Tech!!

Whats up Tony welcome to UTVUG
  32. R

RZR-4 turned 2 seater desert car- Almost done...

looks good Baja should do V2R lets do it.....Mark great job thanks for the tips and pics
  33. R

RZR-4 turned 2 seater desert car- Almost done...

looks real good cant wait to see it. Where are we going to see this at ? any racing ?
  34. R

LOORRS Oil Southern California location is Official

Wish we could to close to Vegas to Reno for us.:o That is grt for u guys to get some action back there. :D
  35. R

Jagged X Back in Action at Best in the Desert’s Blue Water Grand Prix

Cant hold back winners!!!! Glad to see them come back so strong. #1 team in desert racing, behind us just kidding guys...love ya :p
  36. R

bitd blue water results

Yes you are....Thanks RITO.... Will be hooking up soon I am going to have you do some work on the Prerunner if your up to it to.
  37. R

What a birthday so close to kicking butt at Blue water...Happy Birthday

What a birthday so close to kicking butt at Blue water...Happy Birthday
  38. R

bitd blue water results

Ya we found the problem but could not fix it. and now have other issues we have found. Like you told us need to look at that stuff after every long race, think the SS300 did the clutch in
  39. R

bitd blue water results

You all kick butt in Parker, that is for sure. Hope to see you out there again this year think we have 2 more out there this year... If not we will see you at SGP.
  40. R

BITD BLUEWATER GRAND PRIX

Great race to all... was fun see story at other bluewater link.... What a fun year this is going to be looks like tight points race ....As of now we are tied for 1st in season points...V2R will be SO BIG :eek:
  41. R

Sharpmotorsports New race RZR

Welcome to the site nice to see another RZR in the desert racing..:D
  42. R

Joey call me when you have a chance 623-764-8110

Joey call me when you have a chance 623-764-8110
  43. R

bitd blue water results

What a day at Bluewater.....Most of you know now since we are building a new ride for vegas to reno I had my wife get a ride in the RZRs before we retired her the car, hahaha. But Bill Fain in the drivers seat ya thats right not me with my wife hahaha.. well liuke Rito said they sat at start for...
  44. R

Hitting the road for Bluewater. Hope to see all there, good luck, and lets have some FUN.........
  45. R

Joe I do think it has to pass tech to run the pratice lap. there is still 9 of us total. Think u are the only SR out there, talked to BITD today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000