Search results

1. D

WORCS Racing

Thanks for the info guys. I look forward to getting out there. I'll post up as I build and get closer to racing.
  2. D

WORCS Racing

Thats my plan is to have the teryx done by next year. Hopefully sooner, but trying to be realistic. Are you planning on running the whole series? Do you know if it can be a bolt on bed delete cage, or does the cage need to be welded to the frame?
  3. D

WORCS Racing

Thats what I needed to know, thank you.
  4. D

WORCS Racing

Does anyone on here race WORCS? I've raced WORCS on a motorcycle, but never in a utv. What are their requirements as far as cage and set up. Finally giving up the bike, want to build a budget racer for both play and race. What do I need to do to be legal? I know, I know, budget and race...
  5. D

Long travel for Teryx

Sorry guys, didnt mean to start a fight (save it for the track boys), just wanted some info to help make up my mind. And thank you all, my head is spinning now with all the info. Sounds like there is alot of knowledge on this forum. Now its time to open the wallet and pull the trigger. Thanks!
  6. D

Long travel for Teryx

Thank you all so much. Joey I will continue to check around, and I will check with Magnum. Will be in OW over New Years so im gonna try to hook up with them out there. Thanks again to everyone who replied. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
  7. D

Long travel for Teryx

Thanks, is this sold in a kit or just the arms?
  8. D

Long travel for Teryx

Hey everyone, new to the forum. I need some advice. Still a die hard moto fan, so most of my play money goes there. But im looking into long travel for my teryx. This is just going to be a play car. But i dont want to cheat myself and buying junk just to save a little money. Who should i...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000