Search results

1. G

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

btw -- where is the horn on UTV's???... all i want is a horn.. thats it ...
  2. G

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

if you wait for it to come to you, you'll never get it. A lot of people expect media to flock to them for some reason ..
  3. G

What's next?

On of the things that was very apparent when first driving the Pioneer 500 is that although it uses a motor (not the same motor) that is a derivative of the Forman, it is absolutely a Pioneer 700 scaled down instead of a ATV scaled up ... Compact, affordable and fun .. Lots of fun!
  4. G

What's next?

Without a doubt!! I was talking with a couple of the product planning guys from Honda and kinda telling them this exact wish list. As we stood there and expressed all of our pipe dreams we all agreed that this unit would be a blast for someone on a budget or someone who just wants something...
  5. G

What's next?

Check it!! http://www.utvunderground.com/2015-honda-pioneer-500-review-15122.html
  6. G

The most underutilized UTV part..

hahaha love it!! but actually I have no idea ... yet ... :)
  7. G

The most underutilized UTV part..

The most underutilized UTV is of course ... a THE HORN! .. Oh wait ... UTV's don't have horns!! Wtf?? Why not?? It seems so simple to add to production and I know they can be purchased as an accessory why don't manufacturers just automatically out them on their units? When we ride our...
  8. G

What's next?

Some food for thought - Honda went to work on the Pioneer 700 after the flop of the Big Red (5 or so years ago) - in that time was one of the worst economies we have ever seen ... The automotive industry and Powersports industry has just started to bounce back from one of the hardest hits they...
  9. G

What's next?

R, N, L (low), 2-5
  10. G

What's next?

You only say that because you haven't driven it. If you actually drove it your mind would change. The intentions of this unit WASN'T the sport market. In fact, it the sport market wasn't even in mind when conceiving this Pioneer. Not one UTV started from the top (even Polaris), these are...
  11. G

What's next?

HP is actually pretty good.. Although 475cc's the 5 speed really puts the power down and makes it super fun to drive. I does NOT lack in power one bit.
  12. G

What's next?

They were an absolute BLAST to drive!!
  13. G

What's next?

http://www.utvunderground.com/new-2015-honda-pioneer-500-14635.html Freaking awesome couple of days here in Cincinnati/Kentucky! We got to rip these things around legendary GNCC champion Scott Summers' ranch ... Absolutely amazing time!! These little guys are SO MUCH fun ... So much!! I...
  14. G

What's next?

I wish !!
  15. G

What's next?

16. G

What's next?

I beat the piss out of the pioneer and I was very impressed with the 3 speed gear box with a shaft drive ..
  17. G

What's next?

Heard through the grapevine that Yamaha will debut a sport model this year and they are getting all of the finishing touches together ..
  18. G

What's next?

Curious to hear any rumors or predictions now that we are further into the year and companies have rolled out new models..
  19. G

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

#DatAss ... Loving the work Rusty!!
  20. G

Official: 2014 Mint 400 race thread

BOOYA!! The results are a little vague without taking to Casey personally.. Or better yet, walking a mile in his shoes . But I will say, the line in the sand has been drawn, not one person has an excuse now. Pits are not a spectator area and we as racers should be 100x cleaner (if not...
  21. G

I tracked the race all day and was getting play by play updates from the heli .. Without a doubt, these utv's impressed a lot of people. At one point I thought that a tracker had went crazy (like when a TT is shown going 650mph) and I looked at Joey and said "haha that's funny it shows x car...
  22. G

Parnelli doing a little tv here in Las Vegas
  23. G

Good times last night hangn with Joey and Rusty at the kick off party! .. It was a great time from what I remember haha! Oh ya .. Ran into Parnelli MF Jones!!
  24. G

100 Mile Honda Pioneer test ride

Joey D! thanks again brother!! Proud to represent UTVUnderground! Hope you all enjoy!!
  25. G

Im making myself look like a liar, but seriously its coming ... haha
  26. G

I've been told that the full write up should be up today
  27. G

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

LooKs good rusty! Hope she fits ok the truck! :/ Is that your own creation or is that an off the shelf part?
  28. G

Here are a couple more photos from my trip that I think you guys might enjoy.. Perfect use for an old bit! Haha Yes.. That is the ranch dog using the stall next to me (to drink) Legit genuine Honda accessories
  29. G

Yep! Hopefully it should be up today!
  30. G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xClvagheH5c Had a little whoopsie at 44mph haha .. washout just snuck up on me. Gave the farmer from wisconsin (passenger) a little excitement. Don't let farmers/ranchers fool you, these dudes love pain!
  31. G

675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke.. honda doesn't usually disclose those numbers but talking with some guys behind the scenes I know it's around 35+ Hp
  32. G

It's been an absolutely amazing trip! Honda really out together an amazing event for us and incorporated a wide verity of markets to take part in this event as well. Got to drive a car equipped with Fox Shox as well. Not that the suspension was BAD on the stock unit, but the Fox Shox made it...
  33. G

Amazing day of riding. The second half of the day they handed us the keys and gave us the green light .. So much fun!
  34. G

Just got back from our first ride! Had a BLAST! Exceeded all expectations..
  35. G

Headed out in about a half hour for our first ride. We got a plenty of time to check out these Pioneers and talk to the guys who actually played a part in the design and build of the 2 and 4 person Pioneer, It's actually a pretty impressive machine, lots to be desired .. Can't wait to put...
  36. G

A little campfire time and it's off to bed. Riding first thing in the morning
  37. G

Home grown grass fed steak for dinner followed up by fresh peach cobbler.. No complaints!
  38. G

Just got settled in here at the Bar 10 ranch .. This place is AMAZING!
  39. G

On our way to the ranch! I'll check in with you guys when we land!
  40. G

Ill continue with this thread. Just landed in Vegas and meeting the charter flight at Noon. Ganna play a little one arm bandit (it's Vegas, it's a must) and wait for the rest of the crew to show up.
  41. G

That's the plan! Haha
  42. G

Final prep on my gear and decided to take my new ReplayXD Mini's along for the trip! Jumping on a plane here in about an hour! Giggity giggity!!
  43. G

So pumped for tomorrow!! Can't stop thinking about some of the terrain we will be in and among. My gear was driven out my Honda themselves because we are taking a private plane directly into the Bar 10 ranch, so all I have to bring is my camera/laptop gear and show up at the airport in the...
  44. G

2014 Mint 400 News & Information

Miss mint voting deadline has been extended to NEXT Friday the 28th!! Pass the word!
  45. G

So I got the call about 3 weeks ago to make sure my bags were packed because I had an opportunity of a lifetime. For those of you that don't know me, I get a lot of opportunities that come across my desk and get to work with some of the best people in the industry on many different levels...
  46. G

MISS MINT 400.

Doing gods work ... Haha Best of luck!!
  47. G

2014 Mint 400 News & Information

Absolutely can not wait for the Mint!! It's a 72hour party followed by a casual relaxing race event haha! Best week of the year!
  48. G

MISS MINT 400

Best of luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000