Search results

1. 5

Barstow to Primm Ride June 12-14th.

Who also is in? Leaving tomorrow evening from Barstow. Meeting up around 7pm Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  2. 5

Rayc, we'll be staging on orivate residence a few miles last Barstow off the 15 and minneola road. Shoot me a text. 562-209-6179 Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  3. 5

What does BLM know. We mostly all don't know each other. They may as well start Busting people going down the 15. Who's still in so far??? Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  4. 5

Sweet. Should be fun! Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  5. 5

I'll be staying at primm. Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  6. 5

Will be staging at a family friends mom & pops residence. A ranch just past Barstow off of minneola road and the 15 fwy. The parents live there so everything is safe. The pole line that we will catch is about 2 miles away. This will be a fast run. We won't be stopping here and there to see...
  7. 5

Hey Rusty, can I go!!!!???? Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  8. 5

Looking for suspension upgrades

Is that front and rear? Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  9. 5

Hit the ssss. See if you can't wheel and deal there. Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  10. 5

I'd like to re-do my suspension too. What's the cost on the HCR and Cognito (without shocks) tho?? I already have after market wheels so that shouldn't be a prob. Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  11. 5

Anyone heard of South Side Inc fab shop??

Wouldn't exactly call it advertisement... After all, Brian at Carr has my rzr right now for my build. But I can't lie. I am interested in seeing the long travel system these guys put out. Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  12. 5

True. Well, let's hope they're legit and bring something to the game. Always nice that our sport gets bigger and badder. Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  13. 5

That's it Kevlar! I did hear they were south side logistics but I swear they were coming out with fab stuff for the SxS community. A true custom shop. Not like pro armor or bling star or anything like that. Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  14. 5

I'm curious to see their prices as well. Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  15. 5

Crazy, that's what I'm guessing. I mean I wonder if they'll warranty even if you huck a clean jump and land right but an arm fails? Not sure. Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  16. 5

I've heard about this new fab shop called South Side Inc that's coming out or has came out. They're doing all in house fabrication like cages, doors, sheet metal work and even their own suspension and torsion bar system for the RZR's and lifetime warranty on the suspension parts????? Really...
  17. 5

2009 Teryx Revived

Nice! Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  18. 5

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

Thanks fellas!!! Can't wait to pick up my new UTVUG canopy later! Awesome!!! Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  19. 5

Are these also available for purchase? Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  20. 5

I'd use the canapy to sit under and keep cool and enjoy my cold beer while watching the wife wipe down the XP4 1k out in Baja, Glamis, the river, and at home ;) Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.
  21. 5

New dude here...

What up! Naw bro. Not at all. I figured id finally sign up since ive lurked for so long.
  22. 5

New dude here...

Some of you know me. Some of you don't, but all of your moms know me. :D DEWIT!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000