Search results

1. GunnTeryx4

Looking to make your UTV stand out from the rest?????

Yep, but probably next season Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. GunnTeryx4

Looking to make your UTV stand out from the rest?????

PreOrder A cage before the Sand Show to yours first. Call DG cages to get a pre Sand Show discount before everyone places their orders! He is a few of the cages they built for some sick RZR's. When you call mention your a member, is ad, and Brandon sent you. Just trying to save my fellow UTV...
  3. GunnTeryx4

Glamis summer trips

What time are you getting there and when are you guys packing up and leaving? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  4. GunnTeryx4

Happy Birthday JoeyD!!!!!

Happy Birthday Brotha... Hope you have a good one! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  5. GunnTeryx4

new guy in the san diego area

Welcome. SD is the place to Be! Im from SD too. Hope to see you out there. Joeys right. Lots of void SD peeps to ride with. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  6. GunnTeryx4

MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

Nice one Rusty! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  7. GunnTeryx4

Cool videos, seems very slow paced. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  8. GunnTeryx4

PRP Seats Pool Party at the Silver State Jamboree

There must be an error. I didnt see my name under the winner! :beer::) Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  9. GunnTeryx4

Pictures from SXSPerformance night ride

Thanks again SXS Performance for the awesome fun food ride and pics! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  10. GunnTeryx4

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  11. GunnTeryx4

here is a few more awesome photos provided by SXS Performance. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  12. GunnTeryx4

PRP Seats Pool Party at the Silver State Jamboree

who's going to the awesome event? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  13. GunnTeryx4

Mammoth - Summer 2014 - Desert Drifters

Great poker run action pics Josh! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  14. GunnTeryx4

SET YOUR DVR's!! THE MINT 400 AIRS ON NBC THIS WEEKEND!! Redbull Signature Series!!

Re: SET YOUR DVR's!! THE MINT 400 AIRS ON NBC THIS WEEKEND!! Redbull Signature Series Yeah, wish it was longer put cool to see! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  15. GunnTeryx4

New here

Welcome to the best sxs forum Chad. Hope to see you out there on a ride! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  16. GunnTeryx4

Have fun with that Rusty:D Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  17. GunnTeryx4

Awesome pics Josh. Man! I wish I was there right now. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  18. GunnTeryx4

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Talk about vertical! Great Wheelie Wednesday photo! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  19. GunnTeryx4

NEW 2015 Polaris RZR XP1000! MORE POWER - NEW COLORS!

They look great. Blue is the way to go.. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  20. GunnTeryx4

Great Pics! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  21. GunnTeryx4

XP1000 Tip Of The Day 7/1/14

Good frame tip! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  22. GunnTeryx4

Good point, the xp1k is faster but I will still pass one up when they snap a belt every few miles. I had a friend that had a brand new XP1k and snap 3 point before he made it back to camp. Bhahaha lol Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  23. GunnTeryx4

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  24. GunnTeryx4

Use a cage!

Dang!! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  25. GunnTeryx4

I got a good tip too. if you own a xp1000 make sure you wear a fire retardant suit! lol.. :) Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  26. GunnTeryx4

My UTV hauler....

Sweet! I've noticed those trailers are getting more popular with hauling the side by sides. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  27. GunnTeryx4

Me and 2 others might go Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  28. GunnTeryx4

SET YOUR DVR's!! THE MINT 400 AIRS ON NBC THIS WEEKEND!! Redbull Signature Series!!

Re: SET YOUR DVR's!! THE MINT 400 AIRS ON NBC THIS WEEKEND!! Redbull Signature Series Cant wait! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  29. GunnTeryx4

does anybody else have some pictures to post? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  30. GunnTeryx4

What day are you doing the poker run? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  31. GunnTeryx4

We want more pics and maybe alittle action shot in the corner! ;) Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  32. GunnTeryx4

Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

Great deal! I just ordered my moto kit, cant wait. Thanks Scott! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  33. GunnTeryx4

Kawasaki 2014 Teryx2 Fox shocks, fit on Teryx4?

I know that shocks will fit now, but is the spring rate and the valveing the same? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  34. GunnTeryx4

Kawasaki 2014 Teryx2 Fox shocks, fit on Teryx4?

Will the new factory 2014 Teryx2 fox shocks fit and spring rate the same as the Teryx4? Please help of you know the answer... Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  35. GunnTeryx4

Kawasaki Lowering seats in the Teryx4?

Wow that picture give you some good texh advice! LOL Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  36. GunnTeryx4

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

Not only roomy but also the most reliable! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  37. GunnTeryx4

Put one aside for me, im calling when you open monday. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  38. GunnTeryx4

subscribed! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  39. GunnTeryx4

Going to start fixing my RZR ;-)

LOL, Dismount those rock magnets! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  40. GunnTeryx4

No, your not getting out of that T4. are you going to be a trader and get a Polaris too Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  41. GunnTeryx4

All UTV's Teryx 2 & 4 custom radius cage?

Pm what that cage runs $ Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  42. GunnTeryx4

Hint Hint ;) Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  43. GunnTeryx4

Sweet, lets aee the price:) maybe the handheld next?? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  44. GunnTeryx4

Does anybody have a how-to video or pictures of how to lower the stock seats down in the T4? Thanks! Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  45. GunnTeryx4

Looking for a San Diego area STOCK XP1000 owner

Chris did you keep your old xp that you displayed out side or did you sell it? I havent seen it out there in a while. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  46. GunnTeryx4

*** Hot New Items *** By Rugged Radios

Thanks Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  47. GunnTeryx4

NEW Trail Rider Kit

Rusty, we should get some of these for endless summer. Im telling the desert drifters aboit these too. Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  48. GunnTeryx4

Sweet. Do they communicate with car thats running one of your high dollar radios liks this? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  49. GunnTeryx4

One last question if you havetwo of these how far apart can you communicate between the two cars? Miles? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
  50. GunnTeryx4

All UTV's Teryx 2 & 4 custom radius cage?

I guess if you cant lower them. The new T2 doesnt have rear seats. Did you try one on that yeat brian? Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000