3. W

Yamaha Truly Unlimited UTV - Rustfish Racing 2921

Freaking bad ass is all I can say! Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  4. W

Yamaha Truly Unlimited UTV - Rustfish Racing 2921

Subbed. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  5. W

All UTV's YXZ VS Maverick XS or??? For GNCC racing/East coast trail riding

I'll put it this way, the maverick dominates GNCC Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  6. W

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

Bet that ain't loud [emoji12] Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  7. W

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Did I just see Marc's rzr for sale on RDC Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  8. W

We have a new President, Donald Trump

Which appointments are you referring to exactly? Preibus? Bannon? Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  9. W

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

Subbed Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  10. W

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

Dustin said car is totalled...... Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  11. W

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  12. W

That's freaking awesome. Hope they make a statement today. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  13. W

Is none of the X3s moving? Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  14. W

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJTTSrtgmbw/ Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  15. W

Complete Rugged Radio and Intercom

Sold Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  16. W

Ttt Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  17. W

Ttt Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  18. W

Thanks bud Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  19. W

Had to sale my Maverick. I work in the oilfield and been laid off since April. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  20. W

I have a RP 357 with DSP and Vertex VX 2200 radio for sale. Has all the wiring, dash kit for a maverick, and two over the ear headsets. Ready to install in your UTV. $800 plus shipping. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  21. W

Yamaha Yamaha YXZ 1000 Chronicles?

Getting it!!!! Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  22. W

hiper vs method

I'm pretty sure there like $300 a wheel. Could be wrong though. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  23. W

hiper vs method

Bad about busting centers out. Not worth the risk. Much better wheels for the money IMO. Check out the Raceline Mamba. Bead lock wheel, light, and good price. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  24. W

Keeping class 1900 growing

Best post I've read of yours. I'm from Oklahoma and would love to race with all you guys. No way in hell would I even consider the investment to get started, to make the journey to attend the races, bring my friends, in the current state of the class. The rules are crazy and changed all the...
  25. W

Yamaha Yamaha YXZ 1000 Chronicles?

I think I'm definitely going to jump ship from my maverick to the yamaha, BUT I'm gonna wait until the second offering. I also believe a true revalve and dual rate spring package is in order. I would love to see some mid travel suspension packages as well. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  26. W

Baja 500

Is there going to be any kind of live footage this year? Better tracking?
  27. W

Can-Am Maverick X ds Turbo FOX Shocks Tuning Guide!

What he's saying is the shocks need a revalve and springs to be optimal.
  28. W

Welcome Raceline Wheels to UTVUnderground

Been running Raceline wheels for a while now and I love them. Super tough and the price is right. Haven't had a single failure.
  29. W

tire size?

I would definitely look at what the top 10 of the class is running, and replicate that.
  30. W

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

Or you could have one unbiased person such as Nikal, and 1 from Polaris backed team, 1 from Kawi, 1 from BRP, and 1 from unlimited. That way the panel has a say for there respective team as well as the betterment for the class and sport.
  31. W

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

Haha touche Joey
  32. W

I race a 2013 Can Am Maverick in the WE Rock/Dirt Riot series. I know I know not as glorious as the BITD or Score, but I have never heard anyone go up to Big Rich and complain about tech. We race because it's fun. We congratulate the podium finishers of the race, go home, test and try to get...
  33. W

All I keep hearing from you, is your motors don't win races. So instead of you guys stepping your game up, you want everyone to cater to you. To make y'all sleep better at night. All the top 5 teams run stock motors or close to stock. Probably less than 100 HP to the wheels in all honesty. HP...
  34. W

I thought Justin Loftin raced an unlimited class one? Not a 100 hp side by side with a cvt.
  35. W

Exactly what I've been saying. Great post bud!
  36. W

Joey I never said the class. Not one time. WTF do I have to be defensive about? I have no dog in this fight. Just someone from the outside looking in. I've agreed with you guys. What I dont agree with is someone calling race team(s) cheaters with no proof. If said gentleman had a problem...
  37. W

I've been reading here a long time bud before I ever made a profile. I don't represent no one but myself. Don't know any one on here. I know what the thread was made for. I'm just rubbing salt in the wound. Guy wants to accuse someone of cheating with misinformation. I know you guys want...
  38. W

I'll just leave this here.
  39. W

Haha I'm done. 121 crank HP to free reigns Polaris motor build. Just seems like your customers are unhappy bud. So instead of you guys doing what you need to do to get on the podium, let's just call all the fast guys out. Haven't heard Johnny or any of the other top teams complaining. Just...
  40. W

So a Polaris car can run a programmer, head work, cams, anything as long as it stays 1000cc, but a Can-Am can't do any of those things? If the Mav makes any motor modifications they can't adjust air/fuel trims, or anything like that because they have a turbo?
  41. W

Are the Polaris cars allowed to run a "chip" or programmer per the rules?
  42. W

Can-Am uses a program called Buds to access the ECU. When you take your car into the shop it is hooked into buds much the same way your car would be at the dealer when you get service. They are very limited on what they can change. Can't change A/F ratios or anything like that. Tire size is...
  43. W

I kinda thought these cars had other components other than motors that you had to get dialed in. I heard Johnny is running top secret shocks and the jagged guys had a super secret squirrel set of tires. How come none of this stuff didn't come up until the Can-Am won a race? Why all of the...
  44. W

Sounds like the guys that are slow are looking for excuses as to why they are slow. Claiming they are just slow because everyone else is cheating. Douchebag move if you ask me. Never have understood getting on the internet and trying to bash someone. If you had a problem with S3, you should...
  45. W

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. No matter what you try and do there will always be naysayers. Everyone knows any type of racing is dangerous. I think that's what part of the draw to it is. You can't please everyone.
  46. W

cognito spindles question

Dude I understand that your wanting some help with your issue but no need to bump this thread an 30 mins after your last post. Someone up above already told you that the Cognito guys was at the UTV Championship. Plus it's Sunday. Be patient. They will address you.
  47. W

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

Would love to see the drivers meeting video. Heard it was awesome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000